PDA

View Full Version : No Electrical Parade in March?

PrincessRose
03-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Tell me it's not true. Tell me they just forgot to put it on the calendar.

Nooooooooooooooo.

Why no EP but there's Fantasmic?
*crying*

hlbtimes2
03-09-2006, 11:27 AM
EP has not been running since about Sept (except for a short 2 week run at Christmas). It is schedule to return in early April.

DangerMouse
03-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Sorry, I feel your pain. :crying: EP is our favorite, and we made a special trip in September to say goodbye the last time it ran before going on hiatus.

Still trying to convince dh for one more trip in April before our passes expire to catch it when it returns. :D

JookyG
03-09-2006, 12:05 PM
This is my favorite too. My all-time favorite Disneyland attraction. And I missed it by 1 week in December :( I even got my 3 traveling companions to join me in writing letters to Guest Relations in hopes of bringing it back one week earlier, but to no avail.

Burnt Toast
03-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Ick. I don't miss EP one bit. I had to suffer through 18-hour shifts during the Farewell season... and then I had to work GC for it nonstop when it came back to DCA. I'm soo over it. :D

JDBlair
03-09-2006, 06:20 PM
I've never seen it, always took advantage of the shorter lines while it was on. Was hoping it'd be going during our trip next week but no luck. Figures. The one trip I have 5 days to take everything in, especially the parades, and it won't be there!:(

TTFN92
03-10-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm sad about that too :crying: , especially since our APs are up next week. At least we did get to see it a couple of times last year. My kids haven't seen Fantasmic so we'll just have to make sure to see it this trip instead.