PDA

View Full Version : When to travel to Disneyland with good deals?

Cherene
03-08-2006, 02:33 PM
We are wanting to get to DL before the weather gets to warm and after the spring break crowd. I was thinking of traveling the last week of April to take advantage of the ticket special, but it sounds like it will still be spring break time.

Does anyone know if there is another special coming up or a good time to go? May maybe???

Also is it better to book our trip through DL travel or join AAA just for this?

Thanks in advance - the more money I save the more I can spend :)

Oh and does anyone have any hints or tips for heading south to SD for LegoLand (have a lego freak :) ) and Marine World Zoo etc.

tinker3
03-08-2006, 05:07 PM
I am not an expert, but here is my advice...... Most spring breaks are in March (in Arizona and parts of California) or maybe early April, so I would think about late April or Early May. Mid to end of May is when a lot of schools are out for the summer so it may get a little busy then. As far as using DL travel of AAA, I would check into getawaytoday.com it is mentioned many times on this site and we use them almost every time we go. I have compared them to DL travel and AAA and they are usually cheaper. You can also purchase Legoland tickets (I am pretty sure) through them. Have fun, hope this helps!:)

DrivingtoDisneyAZ
03-08-2006, 05:13 PM
You won't see a better ticket deal, in my opinion, than this current one (which they ran last spring and probably springs before that as well).

On second thought, it probably does depend on your party. If you've got kids ages 3-9, the buy one adult, get one child free deal is the best you'll find.

roxtdotty
03-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Here in So. California my kids get out the first week of April. I know other schools that are out the week before and/or after Easter Sunday. I think your best bet to miss the large crowds would be the last week of April or first week of May. I can't answer your other questions.