PDA

View Full Version : Question on Characters

yellowrosedtxn
03-08-2006, 07:43 AM
I was making a list (and checking it SEVERAL TIMES) for characters to try to see/get autographs/pictures of. Does anyone know if they have an Eric (Little Mermaid)character running around?

I might come back with more, but thought I would ask this one as I am working on my spreadsheet now (yes I am that anal!)

Edited to add:

I found a few more that I wasn't sure of:
Tarzan
Slue Foot Sue
Madame Butterfly
Tom Sawyer
Huck Finn
Boo (from Monsters, Inc)
Dot
Emperor
Poncho

Any help is appreciated!

pastrylover
03-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Hey don't forget to check out the Villians Corner in the castle where you can meet either Cruella or the Evil Queen!!!!

simbaNnala101
03-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Hello I live in washington state and drive down to Disneyland all of the time I have been 25 times and I have bnever seen any of those characters before. I have seen one and that is Tarzan once when the tree first opened I know you can still see jane a lot of the time but that is it. Im not sure if you can see any of those otehr characters if that was your goal. Just thought I would share some 411.:)

Malcon10t
03-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Tarzan
Slue Foot Sue
Madame Butterfly
Tom Sawyer
Huck Finn
Boo (from Monsters, Inc)
Dot
Emperor
Poncho

Any help is appreciated!Tarzan used to be in the parade, but he isn't "out and about". Boo is sometimes around in DCA. The others I haven't seen anywhere, and I don't think they are cast.

davnat
03-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Madame butterfly does an entire show in DCA by the bugs land area. They usually run it about every hour or so, it is very casual just walk up and sit down type of thing. It is called something like Madame Butterflies school of dance, Flick and Princess Ata are also there. She involves the audience alot, last time we were there she pulled my daughter on stage and she loved it!
I do not think that I have ever seen Dot.

We have also seen Boo in the Hollywood backlot area of DCA, but only once and were not able to get a picture, the line was super long and it was our last day there.

amarvel
03-08-2006, 02:09 PM
I've seen tom sawyer/huck finn (it was one of them) walking to Tom Saywer island 2 years ago (i have a phtoo of him walking by me)...tarzan was in the parade before, and the others i have never seen or seen photos from anyone eles.

Ragrobyn
03-08-2006, 02:41 PM
I've seen Tom and Huck on Tom Sawyers Island ( they were playing marbles)

cfrith
03-08-2006, 06:28 PM
We saw Tom and Huck 2 years ago , and probably embarrassed them when we asked "Who are you?" I had no idea! Got cute pics with them and the girls though!

DangerMouse
03-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Tom and Huck are no longer characters in the park. I think they dismissed them from their duties last summer.

WITron
03-08-2006, 08:40 PM
The only time that I have seen Slue Foot Sue, and Pecos Bill for that matter, was when before the Billys took over the Golden Horshoe. The show used to be hosted by Slue Foot Sue.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
03-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Eric-Saw him in 1995 at the park
Tarzan-Saw him in 2002 near the treehouse
Slue Foot Sue-never seen
Madame Butterfly-as was mentioned, in the Ugly Bug Ball at DCA. We saw her walking from the show to Bug's Land as well.
Tom Sawyer-saw last March, sitting on the curb on Main Street
Huck Finn-see above
Boo (from Monsters, Inc)-saw her at DCA last week
Dot-never seen
Emperor-never seeen
Poncho-never seen

geoffa
03-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Surely the "loin cloth" Tarzan can't write? It's not until he gets back to Greystoke Manor that he learns to read and write. (But I'm sure he'd make some sort of mark in the autograph book if you find him swinging through the trees!). Also note that King Louis has arm problems!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
03-09-2006, 06:26 AM
Surely the "loin cloth" Tarzan can't write? It's not until he gets back to Greystoke Manor that he learns to read and write. (But I'm sure he'd make some sort of mark in the autograph book if you find him swinging through the trees!). Also note that King Louis has arm problems!

Hmmm, he WAS in a loin cloth, but I don't recall him signing autographs. Just getting lots of pictures with teenage girls, lol.

Sully has arm problems too and cannot sign autographs books, just King Louis can't either.

MonorailChris
03-09-2006, 08:00 AM
do you mean the lama from emperors new groove?i have seen him in the hollywood backlot area.also if you are looking for just pics,go to block party bash for almost all the pixar characters.my sons favorite is george sanderson from monsters inc (complete with a "2319" sock on his back)he yells at him when he walks by 2319!

yellowrosedtxn
03-09-2006, 09:18 AM
I was asking about being able to take pictures AND/OR getting autographs. I would love to at least get their pictures for our collection. I do have some of Boo, but I didn't know if she signed anything or not.