PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Park Hopper Question

KikoraJoy
03-07-2006, 09:59 AM
I have an AP so I've never done the SoCal resident ticket things like are currently being offered. I'm wanting to buy both a 2-fer for one person and one trip and the 2-fer Hopper thing for another person and another trip.

I have two questions (and this is based upon a previous thread that said the folks at the ticket booth said you were allowed to be a resident and buy a SoCal one for a non-resident going with you? so that's my assumption...that I can buy these even though one of them is not) a resident:

1) The 2-fer Hopper one is for a friend coming to visit from out of the country. If I buy it for her what does she need to do when we enter. She doesn't have a DL or anything. Do they just sign it so they know who the ticket belongs to so someone else can't use it? Or do I need to have her bring some other form of ID? Or do they just put the name on it? Or? How does that all work?

2) Can I only buy the regular SoCal 2-fer at Vons or do they also sell the 2-fer Hopper one (which I'm assuming that may depend on what is done as far as so it's non-transferable) I'd obviously rather buy them at Vons since then I can have them when I go up with each of them, and not have to mess with more lines than necessary, and also then they can't argue with me about trying to pay when it's my treat! :D Ha!

Thanks, guys!

And I liked the thread about how lines/attendance/etc. are...someone started that the perfect time since I'm going at least one day each of the next three weeks! ha! I hope someone 'reports' back today!

Oh...and any hope that HM might unofficially open a day or two early? Or is that completely unlikely? (I'm sure that's probably the case...the thought of HM and POTC BOTH closed for a few days this week is so sad!!!!!)

CariBelle
03-07-2006, 02:30 PM
I used a 2fer ticket this weekend and I didn't even have to sign the back of it. Just hand it to the CM at the turnstyle.