PDA

View Full Version : Parking at Disneyland

lisaboyer
03-07-2006, 05:27 AM
Hello.

We recently purchased two annual passports and are enjoying them immensly! I decided that the tickets were costly enough, so didn't include parking (now I am kicking myself). Before I spring for the additional funds to add parking in the Disneyland lots...I was curious as to whether or not there are places close by where one can park for free, safely.

Anyone who frequents Disneyland, please, any clues? :confused:

LB

TowerofTerror
03-07-2006, 05:32 AM
Well yes park at McDonald's on Harbor Blvd. I would just pay the parking or just add to one of your pass parking.

junglemom
03-07-2006, 05:33 AM
You can still add it on, I think. And I would!

momuvseven
03-07-2006, 05:34 AM
Annual parking pass would be cheaper than the towing bill. Every hotel we have stayed at including right next door to Mc Donald's gives out a parking permit. Without one you risk having your car towed. I have never seen an empty spot next to Mc Donald's anyways.

nightdesigns
03-07-2006, 08:10 AM
If you're a local and just pop in and out of parks, I recommend the DTD parking lots. 99% of my stays are less than 3 hours and you get 3 hours of free parking there. Even if you want to stay a bit longer you can go 4 hours and 40 minutes before equaling out the $10 to park in the structure.

MsYumiBr
03-07-2006, 09:29 AM
If you eat at Goofy's you get 5 hours free at the DLH.