PDA

View Full Version : Another touch of magic found at the DLR

Rallymonkey23
04-11-2002, 12:29 PM
Sunday upon returning to Disneyland the CMs were having a shift switch. The CM "signed out" from the turnstyle and the other CM signed in. Well when he signed in we heard White Rabbit say, " I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!". We thought it was pretty cute! Has anyone else heard this before?

MouseWife
04-11-2002, 03:25 PM
I don't know if this is exactly like that, as it doesn't pertain to a CM combining their life {being late} with their character.

I just thought that it was so cool to see Alice walkig around and talking all gibberish {well, okay, it isn't gibberish but it sounds like it} to everyone and talking to herself.

It was in her character and it was funny. She could have just walked by like most do waving as they walk quickly from point A to point B.

tabacco
04-11-2002, 05:09 PM
When you log out of a turnstile, it plays the "I'm late I'm late I'm late" sound. When you log in it plays the quick version of "when you wish upon a star" that used to ne used alongside the "Walt Disney Pictures" logo (the one with the shooting star over the castle).

I may have gotten those the wrong way 'round. It's been awhile :)

Nigel2
04-11-2002, 09:24 PM
They also use to (they may still do it) play a quick Whistle while you work as well.