PDA

View Full Version : Prepaid hotel for next week - 13th - 16th (march)

annieb727
03-06-2006, 05:13 AM
Hi there!

I am not sure how this would work (if it would), but if there is anyone interested, I will look into it further. I prepaid a hotel (and airline, unfortunately) and will now not be able to use it -- so I'm wondering if there's anyone that would like to purchase it from me. I know airline tics are non-transferrable, otherwise I'd try!

The hotel is the Anaheim Plaza Hotel located at 1700 S. Harbor Blvd. I have reserved a standard room for three nights starting Monday, March 13 checking out on Thursday, March 16. The price I paid for it was $176.82 (which includes taxes) - now they are expecting just one person, so I am fairly certain two people would be fine at this price, but if there are more, there may be an extra nightly fee (I'd check on that for you if you need).

I would like to get as much as I can for it, as $48/night is fairly good right now, as that hotel is selling rooms for $74-80/night right now. The reason I cannot go now is financial, so you can see why I'd like to get some money back...

Anyway, if you are interested please PM me, I will check back throughout the next few days -- if I have any offers I will look into what I need to do to transfer the reservation to whomever gives me the best offer!

Thanks!