PDA

View Full Version : Where do I sit to see the Lion King float stop [Parade of Dreams]

Gymgirl975
03-05-2006, 07:12 PM
in the POD? Is there a place where you can see it the best?

Also.........where should one sit in DCA to watch the BPB? Are there seats that are better than others?

Thanks!

cstephens
03-05-2006, 07:21 PM
in the POD? Is there a place where you can see it the best?

As the parade is going from Small World to Town Square, sit on Main Street in front of the ice cream parlor.

Gymgirl975
03-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Thanks!
How will I know when the parade starts at Small World? Is that the second parade of the day?
I appreciate the response!

cstephens
03-05-2006, 07:39 PM
How will I know when the parade starts at Small World? Is that the second parade of the day?

When there are two parades, the first one starts from Small World and the second one starts from Town Square. When there's only one parade, it starts from Small World. If you look at the Disneyland Today guide available at the park, it will also tell you which direction each parade runs.

DISNEYLAND GUY
03-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks!
I appreciate the response!

The Entertainment Times Guide that is available at the Turnstiles will tell you what times the parade is from, and where it is going.

IE: Parade Of Dreams

3:15 PM(From Small World Mall to Main Street)

7:00 PM(From Main Street to Small World Mall)

The Entertainment Times Guide is the one that is passed out separate from the Park Guide/Map(on the white paper)

And about the seating for BPB, you should sit in one of the show stop areas(denoted on the DCA Park Guide/Map

Hope that Helps!

DISNEYLAND GUY
03-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Sorry about the same 2 answers in a row, it looks like cstephens and I were posting at the same time.

Gymgirl975
03-06-2006, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the info! We will be there Saturday! :D

cfrith
03-06-2006, 08:11 AM
As the parade is going from Small World to Town Square, sit on Main Street in front of the ice cream parlor.

Is this the best spot for the whole parade or jus the Lion King part? Thanks!

cfrith
03-06-2006, 08:13 AM
The Entertainment Times Guide that is available at the Turnstiles will tell you what times the parade is from, and where it is going.

IE: Parade Of Dreams

3:15 PM(From Small World Mall to Main Street)

7:00 PM(From Main Street to Small World Mall)

The Entertainment Times Guide is the one that is passed out separate from the Park Guide/Map(on the white paper)

And about the seating for BPB, you should sit in one of the show stop areas(denoted on the DCA Park Guide/Map

Hope that Helps!

So where is the best place to see the parade when it's going from Main Street to Small World? Thanks again :) .

Sub Maniak
03-06-2006, 12:16 PM
In my opinion. I always don't want to see the lion king float when it stops. Somehow I always see it when the parade stops. So here's some info!

See at Small World (Going to Main Street)
or
At the Hub(Going to Small World)
or
On Main Street(Going to Main Street)