PDA

View Full Version : Honorary Citizen Stickers

Pilot Mickey
03-04-2006, 11:24 PM
Does anyone know what is the max. number of Honorary Citizen stickers city hall will give one person?

If i tell them i have a group i want to give them to, do you think they'll be able to give me 16? or would the group have to be there?

Vegitabeta
03-05-2006, 06:22 AM
Do you have 16 people you wanna give them to? lol I guess that the people would have to be there, just to prove you're not gonna go and sell them or something...

findin mickeys
03-05-2006, 11:22 AM
We will be there with two families that have never been to DLR before. Getting the children "Honorary Citizen" stickers would be very special for them and make the experience that much more magical. Do they give these out at City Hall if you ask? I thought you had to open the park, or have some sort of tour or something to get these.

If I can get these for the kids that would be awesome. Thanks for the information.

cfrith
03-05-2006, 06:01 PM
what are they? Just a sticker that says "Honorary Citizen"?

Malcon10t
03-05-2006, 06:49 PM
what are they? Just a sticker that says "Honorary Citizen"?
They are red, have Mickey on them, says Honorary Citizen around the top, and Disneyland Resort at the bottom. (Just looked at one in my daughter's scrapbook.) You usually get them during tours. I don't know if they just give them out at City Hall.

luvmyfamily
03-05-2006, 07:45 PM
We got some one time while my daugher (2 years) were standing in line for the Buzz Lightyear ride. A couple of CMs who had the day off were having so much fun flirting and playing with my daughter that they gave her a whole bunch. They told her to hold on to them b/c they don't give those out much and that she should feel special that she got them.

tod
03-05-2006, 08:06 PM
They make a nice consolation prize for a sibling who didn't get a birthday sticker.

--t

tinksmommy
03-05-2006, 09:19 PM
they don't give them out much? Are you kidding me? We came home from our trip in November with piles of them. We got them constantly - for answering survey questions, for my daughter asking if she could drive the JC boat, I can't even recall what else. And honestly, not a single person in our party went to City Hall to get one. So, I would guess that City Hall would give you as many as you ask for.

MickeyDogMom
03-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Well, my dog gets one if we go to city hall. We also got one from CMs who thought he was cute. I got some on my birthday.

Pirate Princess
03-06-2006, 10:42 AM
We got some from the information booth.. we just went up and asked a random question.. and they gave us those because we are darn cute. :p

kuusimo
03-06-2006, 12:51 PM
You can also ask at the baby care center after you visit there. They used to just give them out, but we have had to ask the past couple times.

GeminiAngel
03-06-2006, 01:48 PM
We were entering Plaza Inn for dinner. The CM's gave them to us.