PDA

View Full Version : 11 am too late for Goofy's Kitchen?

cfrith
03-04-2006, 09:16 AM
We want to take advantage of the early entry (if we're not too tired from the night before!) but Goofy's Kitchen is open on Monday from 7am-11:30am. So if we go to Goofy's at 11am, I think I read somewhere that they start closing early and we might not have a good experience (both with food and characters). Also wondering if this should be a non-busy time.

Pascomom
03-04-2006, 12:27 PM
We always go at a later time but not becasue of the EE but be becasue we would consider that meal a "late breakfast, early lunch" so we would not have to purchase a lunch that day. All that food does hold over till dinner time. Maybe, just so you don't miss all the good stuff, you go around 10:30, 10:45! All the characters were there when we did this. We had a great time.:D

hlbtimes2
03-04-2006, 01:41 PM
I dont know if I would push it that late. I booked the Plaza for next Sunday. The last seating is at 10:30. I was going to book that. They cm taking my resv. said that it would limit my character time. He said they start leaving before people are finished. I moved it up to 10:10 to get a little more time with them.

Not to mention, if they are not ready for you when you get there, and you get seated late you might really miss out!

FMTX
03-06-2006, 08:42 AM
We always go at a later time but not becasue of the EE but be becasue we would consider that meal a "late breakfast, early lunch" so we would not have to purchase a lunch that day. All that food does hold over till dinner time. Maybe, just so you don't miss all the good stuff, you go around 10:30, 10:45! All the characters were there when we did this. We had a great time.:D

We do the same thing as Pascommom. Eat something lite in the room, hit the park hard in the morning and go to a late breakfast and treat it as the lunch for the day. As far as 11am, I would push it up a little bit for the same reasons that hlbtimes2 states. When I made our PS for the Plaza Inn and Goffy's kitchen (both for late breakfasts) for our last trip, the CM said to give at least 1 hour before the last seating to make sure you see all the characters. That worked out pretty good, although my wife had to track down the CM that was handling the character to make sure they all came over to see our kids because some were starting to head out pretty early.