PDA

View Full Version : Bengal BBQ and AP information, please

Pilot Mickey
03-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Okay, i'm going to be going to Disneyland on March 29th, and i need some information for that day.

Bengal BBQ- is there anyway to know the "schedule" for the day, like when it opens, closes, or if it's even going to be open, or for two days that week, (29th or April 1st)

AP- Is there a "schedule" for the AP processing center, again when it closes, for March 29th too?

I won't need this information, if available until at the latest the 28th, so there's no rush for me to get this information, if it's available.

passthepixiedust
03-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Sorry, I don't know the answers to your questions. I just wanted to add my own !
- I already know you can add parking to your PAP, but can you upgrade your DAP to include parking too ?
- How much would it cost ?
- Where can I do this ?

I just realized my Hotwire hotel is going to require me driving to the park.

-Also, do you pay for parking on arrival or on leaving ? So if I went in on a Monday and I upgraded (if it IS possible) would I pay for Monday's parking anyway ?
-Is parking a nightmare ? (ie huge lines/waits to get in and out of the structure)

vegasmommytoDL
03-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Sorry, I don't know the answers to your questions. I just wanted to add my own !
- I already know you can add parking to your PAP, but can you upgrade your DAP to include parking too ?
- Where can I do this ?

-Also, do you pay for parking on arrival or on leaving ? So if I went in on a Monday and I upgraded (if it IS possible) would I pay for Monday's parking anyway ?
-Is parking a nightmare ? (ie huge lines/waits to get in and out of the structure)

-I think parking comes with all PAP, I think its $49 to upgrade a DAP, so unless you plan to park more than 4 days don't upgrade! (Its $10 a day) As far as I know you upgrade at the AP Processing Center. You pay for parking on arrival. I have heard before that the AP Center will refund that days parking (if you bring them the slip), but I don't know that for sure. You can also park for 3 hours at Downtown Disney for free. Parking isn't really a nightmare. The biggest problem I have (which may not apply to you) is that every so often there is a long wait for a tram car meant for open strollers. (Otherwise just close the stroller and walk right on)

Malcon10t
03-03-2006, 04:40 PM
- Where can I do this ?

-Is parking a nightmare ? (ie huge lines/waits to get in and out of the structure)PAP price includes parking. DAP, you would add $49 for parking. You can add it at either the bank or at Guest Services, to the left of the park.

You pay for parking when you arrive at the parking structure. Save your receipt. When you go to add the parking they wil refund the parking.

Parking isn't usualy too much of a nightmare.

Darkbeer
03-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Since Spring Break is from March 10th thru April 23rd, I presume that the Bengal BBQ would be open everyday, though it will open around Noon, and will close around dusk, that is partially to help with traffic control.

The AP Processing Center at the Bank of Main Street is open during all normal park hours, no worries there.

As for upgrading your AP to add parking, no problems.

Pay for parking on the first day, and make sure to take your receipt with you.

Go to Guest Services to the left of the Disneyland turnstiles. They will ask for $49, but you do get credit for the $10 you paid at the parking structure with your receipt. They will print you a new AP with the parking symbol. The AP still has the same expiration date, and Disney does not prorate the $49 fee.

passthepixiedust
03-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Thanks all ! It will definately be worth it for me to add parking as I plan on being there for ELEVEN days !! (well, except for the blocked out Saturday). I am soooooo excited ! We decided we'd do the long drive instead of flying, we'd stay at a bare bones hotel and use the money we save to stay longer !

MrsG
03-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Since Spring Break is from March 10th thru April 23rd, I presume that the Bengal BBQ would be open everyday, though it will open around Noon,
On the days that it is open, it opens up at 11 am.

cfrith
03-03-2006, 06:47 PM
So Bengal BBQ is still going to be open for awhile? Anyone know if it'll be there at the end of April? I thought it was closing any day.

WITron
03-03-2006, 07:17 PM
From what I remember about the rumor is that it was not supposed to happen until the fall.

cfrith
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Oh, good! Well not good it's closing....

Pilot Mickey
03-03-2006, 11:08 PM
thanks for that.:fez: