PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel Business Center?

cfrith
03-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Hello,
I've searched the threads here and all over the DL website for this. It says there is a business center at the DLH, which is where we are staying, but does anyone know how much it costs to use a computer there?

On a related note, I am fairly new to using digital cameras. What is the best way to store pictures? On a CD, on one of the websites that you order your photos from? Don't laugh if this is a dumb question!!!!! I don't want to lose all my pictures, I'm used to keeping the negatives...Thanks for any help :fez:

derraj25
03-02-2006, 06:55 PM
When I fill the SD card up (150-1000 pix depending on image quality), I put them on a CD, then put the CD in my safe.

Works for me.

And don't quote me on this, but concierge level guests get to use the business center at no charge. As for other guests, your guess is as good as mine.

--derraj

Opus1guy
03-03-2006, 12:34 AM
As of a couple of weeks ago, the Disneyland Resort hotel business centers charge $6 for 30 minutes of computer/internet usage.

But if all you're going to do is check-in online for your return flights and print your Boarding Passes...they allow that for free.

cfrith
03-03-2006, 08:02 AM
As of a couple of weeks ago, the Disneyland Resort hotel business centers charge $6 for 30 minutes of computer/internet usage.

But if all you're going to do is check-in online for your return flights and print your Boarding Passes...they allow that for free.

Wonderful...thank you! Much better than one of the last hotel I was at, I think it was $1 a minute or something like that!