PDA

View Full Version : What's the story with Pirates?

LibertyCall
03-02-2006, 05:05 PM
I already changed my original reservations in Jun from leaving on the 22 to leaving on the 25 because I saw that POTC was to re-open on the 22nd. Now I'm seeing that it's closed through the 24th, opening on the 25th. So, again, it's opening on the day I'm leaving (as in, not going to be in the park at all). I guess I should change my reservations again, huh?

They're out to get me, aren't they?:crying:

LibertyCall
03-02-2006, 05:06 PM
To top it all off, I don't think my MP circle thingamabob is ever going to turn blue.:(

Malcon10t
03-02-2006, 06:52 PM
I already changed my original reservations in Jun from leaving on the 22 to leaving on the 25 because I saw that POTC was to re-open on the 22nd. Now I'm seeing that it's closed through the 24th, opening on the 25th. So, again, it's opening on the day I'm leaving (as in, not going to be in the park at all). I guess I should change my reservations again, huh?

They're out to get me, aren't they?:crying:Rumor mill has it that POTC will reopen on the 24th to a merchandise/preview crowd. Then reopen to the general public on the 25th.

Malcon10t
03-02-2006, 08:01 PM
To top it all off, I don't think my MP circle thingamabob is ever going to turn blue.:(
The MP "circle thingamabob" will turn blue when you log out. If a person is on, it is green, if they aren't its blue.