PDA

View Full Version : carousel inn and suites

robsmustang
03-02-2006, 02:06 PM
has any one stayed at the carousel inn and suites lately? how is it? i booked a room there for cheap on my next trip. also i seen in one of Darkbeers photo's that they are building a new restaurant or fast food place on Harbour near the carousel inn. does anyone know what it will be?

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
03-02-2006, 03:56 PM
Carousel Inn, a bit like a motel 6 with a "breakfast". Its fairly clean (the grout in the vanity/closet area and the bathroom were a little grody) beds are okay. The proximity to Disneyland can't be beat, if you can get a good rate, you should certainly take advantage.

Hakuna Makarla
03-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Not bad, we stayed there. Like motel 6 and close. breakfast was usual rolls and fruit, and the roof top pool was ok ( did not have shade at all)

Nancy
03-02-2006, 04:13 PM
has any one stayed at the carousel inn and suites lately? how is it? i booked a room there for cheap on my next trip. also i seen in one of Darkbeers photo's that they are building a new restaurant or fast food place on Harbour near the carousel inn. does anyone know what it will be?

Check out "Tips for the Carousel Inn" thread. Pros and cons.

robsmustang
03-03-2006, 11:02 AM
anyone know what the food place being built is going to be?

fidoprincess
03-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Quiznos is a sub/sandwich place(www.quiznos.com). We were going to try out the Carousel for our 3/15 visit mainly because almost everything was already booked. The reservationist did tell me right up front that there would be construction going on over our stay and then repeated it to make sure I understood. I thought that was good service being so upfront about it. I decided later to cancel but forgot to ask when it would be finished. The menu looks good but I've never been, nice alternative to McDs for fast food right there on Harbor.

Malcon10t
03-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Quiznos is a sub/sandwich place(www.quiznos.com). <snipped> The menu looks good but I've never been, nice alternative to McDs for fast food right there on Harbor.Their Black Angus Sub is FANTASTIC!! I hope they are in by April!!!