PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading a park hopper

going2disneyAZ
03-02-2006, 07:57 AM
Can a three day park hopper be upgraded to a four or five day? I bought my three day park hoppers last week at AAA and now it looks like I may need four or five day. If yes can this be done at the park or where?

Thanks!

ktrm
03-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Yes. My AAA agent said you can upgrade it at the Walt Disney Travel Company in Downtown Disney. I don't know exactly where this is but someone told me near the movie theatres. It is open 7 days a week but only from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Whats great is they just charge you the difference between your AAA 3day hopper price and the AAA 4 day hopper price. In other words you don't have to pay for a whole new day.

Malcon10t
03-02-2006, 10:03 AM
Can a three day park hopper be upgraded to a four or five day? I bought my three day park hoppers last week at AAA and now it looks like I may need four or five day. If yes can this be done at the park or where?

Thanks!Yes, go to the travel company, near Compass Books in DTD. DONT DO IT AT THE TICKET BOOTHS! They will charge you the difference between your 3 day advance price and the 4 day gate price.

kimmybear
03-13-2006, 04:22 PM
if you bought the tickets thru AAA, do you have to go to the AAA office? will the tickets be cheaper? i'm thinking of upgrading the same thing.

going2disneyAZ
03-14-2006, 07:21 AM
if you bought the tickets thru AAA, do you have to go to the AAA office? will the tickets be cheaper? i'm thinking of upgrading the same thing.

:crying: I just got back. I went to the Walt Disney Travel agency (near AMC Theatres) to try to upgrade my 3-days Park Hoppers to 4-days. They told me I could not upgrade my AAA tickets there that I had to go to the main gate. At the main gate it was the same price to upgrade as it was to purchase a single day park hopper. We were very disappointed. I don't know if I got someone who did not know better or if it was because I purchased tickets only (no travel package)......