PDA

View Full Version : Help! I have a question....

mickeyrat
04-10-2002, 11:07 AM
Hello! I am new to this website. A few days ago I was surfing the site for the first time, and I found a really informative graph that showed the best months to go to Disneyland in California. It also had a listing of which rides you should go on, then the so-so ones, and then the ones to go on if you have time. Does anyone know how I can find that list again? I have been on the site a few hours now, and haven't found it. Thankyou! :confused:

MouseWife
04-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Check the April Crowds thread.

mickeyrat
04-10-2002, 11:42 AM
Thankyou. I will head over there now and see what I can find. :D
Oops. Took a look and that isn't what I was looking for. But thankyou for replying! :D

SzczerbiakManiac
04-10-2002, 02:32 PM
Were you, by chance, looking for this (http://www.intercotwest.com/resortGuide/whenToVisit.asp)?

Techie7
04-10-2002, 02:43 PM
If you had just been to the site recently you could check your history (Internet Explorer) sometimes it will keep all of those sites with titles. Just an idea.

mickeyrat
04-11-2002, 05:54 AM
That's not quite the page I was looking for, but it is VERY helpful! Thankyou for pointing me in that direction. I thought the page I was looking for was on this website. It listed the rides in three different groups. The group that are the best, then the second best, then the so-so ones. That way when you go you don't waste your time. I love Mouseplanet. It is sooo helpful! Thankyou! Oh, and Techie7, I clear out my cookies at the end of the day so that I don't clog up my computer here at work, so I wouldn't be able to find it again. But thanks for the suggestion!

justagrrl
04-11-2002, 07:10 AM
This might help you out (http://www.funplans.com/disneyland/index.html)

mickeyrat
04-11-2002, 07:51 AM
This is a REALLY helpful site. I am keeping copies of everything helpful that I find to make our upcoming trip as pleasant as possible. I also have a coworker that will be going on a seperate trip, and I know she appreciates all of the info also! Thankyou! :D