PDA

View Full Version : Big Thunder BBQ bathrooms?

ktrm
03-01-2006, 10:31 PM
I was reading the article "The Happiest Potties on earth" and saw there was a bathroom that was rated highly in the Big Thunder BBQ in Frontierland. Where is this? I can't find it on my map unless it is the one behind the Plaza Gardens Stage or is this the Plaza Pavillon Bathroom? I'm not sure where the Plaza Pavillon Bathroom is either. Anyway.....this was a fantastic article. Does anyone know if the bathrooms outside the park by the picnic area are still rated highly. At the time of the article I don't think DCA was built yet. Its hard to believe they are still nice and clean by the traffic that they must see, but you never know.

stan4d_steph
03-02-2006, 07:38 AM
The Big Thunder BBQ has been closed for some time. I believe those restrooms are only accessible if your group is using the area for an event.

cstephens
03-02-2006, 09:58 AM
The Big Thunder BBQ has been closed for some time. I believe those restrooms are only accessible if your group is using the area for an event.

And I believe it was open during the Reindeer Roundup this past Christmas since it was held in that area.

ktrm
03-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Are the tiki room bathrooms still there? and how about the bathrooms behind the AAA kiosk on main street?

Andrew
03-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Are the tiki room bathrooms still there? and how about the bathrooms behind the AAA kiosk on main street?
Yes and no, respectively. Technically the Tour Guide Gardens bathrooms are still there, but they're walled off and inaccessible. Also, the AAA kiosk is no longer open.