PDA

View Full Version : Visa Dining Benefits, Can you combine?

vegasmommytoDL
03-01-2006, 11:56 AM
I read many threads about the Visa card benefits. I didn't see anyone mention if I can combine the 10% dining discount with my 10% annual pass discount?

I know the AP website says it can't be combined, but I thought (and I couldn't find that thread) someone said that the Visa benefit is given by Visa and is shown on your billing statement. So, for anyone who has used this Visa 10% Dining discount.. did they take it off your bill at the counter, or was it billed as a discount?

Thanks!

DangerMouse
03-01-2006, 01:59 PM
You cannot combine the discounts. For instance, I have AAA and an AP, the CM's at Goofy's Kitchen will only apply one of the 10% discounts, no combining. I believe Disney Visa is the same way, CM's won't combine.

kimmybear
03-13-2006, 04:24 PM
if you use an AAA discount, dothey check to see if your name matches the membership card and the credit card? i'm thinking of using my mom's AAA card, but i don't know if it'll work...

Malcon10t
03-13-2006, 04:26 PM
if you use an AAA discount, dothey check to see if your name matches the membership card and the credit card? i'm thinking of using my mom's AAA card, but i don't know if it'll work...Yes, they check.

MsYumiBr
03-14-2006, 06:00 AM
I'm always pulling out all of my cards (AAA, Disney Visa, PAP, and AAA California Fun book) and they usually pick out the Premium Annual Passport which is 15% off. They never combine even if I'm paying with the Disney Visa.

findin mickeys
03-14-2006, 08:42 AM
Does the Disney Visa discount work for all of the food courts or just some specific ones?

markarkaymat
03-14-2006, 08:58 AM
Does the Disney Visa discount work for all of the food courts or just some specific ones?
Just specific ones.

Disney Visa (10% off):
Rancho Del Zocalo & Carnation Café & Redd Rockett's Pizza Port in DL ~ Pizza Oom Mow Mow & Wine Country Trattoria & Vineyard Room in DCA ~ Granville's Steakhouse (6-10p only) in DL Hotel ~ Yamabuki & PCH Grill in Paradise Pier Hotel
Free Stroller Rental ~ 10% off $50 or more of merchandise ~ 20% off tours ~ Free Meet 'n Greet @ DCA