PDA

View Full Version : Package Check

ktrm
03-01-2006, 10:55 AM
I think the package check is at the Newsstand on Mainstreet. My question is do you have to bring your packages all the way to the Newsstand or will the individual shops send them there for you. In other words, if I buy something at the Mad Hatter Shop by the teacups do I have to bring the package all the way to the Newstand to check it in. If not, what is the latest you can buy something in the park and have it delivered to the package check.

hlbtimes2
03-01-2006, 12:24 PM
There are 3 places in the park that you can leave packages. They don't move them for your- where you leave them is where you pick them up. Its the news stand, star trader, and the store in Frontierland (sorry, dont remember the name of it). You can find the info on the back of the park map.

If you are staying onsite you can leave your purchase where you bought it and have it taken to the hotel for you. Its available after 7am the following day, at the bell desk.

Mermaid
03-01-2006, 06:11 PM
We did this for the first time in Sept. We left our Space Mt pic at the Star Trader. It was easy and painless! We did have to go back there at the end of the day, but that wasn't a huge deal. We just planned it into our exit. By the store in Frontierland- is it the one that sells the pins? I didn't know they held packages.

Mermaid
04-24-2006, 04:00 PM
bump... I was reading in the update about the signing event on Saturday and was looking at the Jiminy Cricket piece. Does anyone know which Frontierland store it is that I could package check at? I might just do Star Trader- But I'd like to keep my options open!!

hlbtimes2
04-24-2006, 08:18 PM
The Pioneer Mercantile.

honeymoon @disney
04-25-2006, 01:33 AM
If you are staying onsite you can leave your purchase where you bought it and have it taken to the hotel for you. Its available after 7am the following day, at the bell desk.

Does this only apply to the 3 Disneyland Resort Hotels, or the Good Neighbor hotels also?

Thanks

ssturgeo
04-25-2006, 06:45 AM
Hotel package delivery applies only to the three DL Resort hotels.

AztecWolverine
04-29-2006, 03:16 AM
I left my package at the Pioneer Mercantile, and when I returned, before park closing, they had already locked the door , and I had to beg them to allow me to retrieve my package...So make sure if you leave it there that you know their exact closing time, and make sure you get there at least 5 min. before!