PDA

View Full Version : Atena balls

oohykitten
04-10-2002, 08:23 AM
Question I am going to the park at the end of April. Are there any new atena balls other then plain Mickey. I need a new one and would like to have the "latest and greatest" since I will have to wait another five months to go back. Suggestions please : )

AVP
04-10-2002, 08:39 AM
Here is a list of every antenna topper currently available for sale at the Disneyland Resort:

Mickey
Minnie
DCA Mickey
DCA Minnie
Disco Mickey
Tie Dye Mickey
Patriotic Mickey
Santa Mickey (Christmas Shop only)
Princess Hat

AVP

oohykitten
04-10-2002, 08:44 AM
Princess hat? That one sounds cool... I have never seen that one. So I take it there is no more Mike from Monsters, inc. I saw that one once. Or was it "unofficial"?

cstephens
04-10-2002, 10:41 AM
The Mike-head wasn't sold at the resort. (At least I never saw it there.) It was sold at the Disney Stores.

The resort also carries Groom Mickey and Bride Minnie antenna balls.

/cs

AVP
04-10-2002, 02:51 PM
The Bride and Groom antenna toppers were sent to liquidation a month or so ago. You *may* still find them at the resort, but only if a store missed the transfer request.

There are two versions of the Mike topper - one is just the "head" with tiny horns, the other is a full-body with arms and legs. The head was a Disney store item, and was clearanced in February. The body was a Cast Member exclusive item.

AVP

Pirate
04-10-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by AVP
Patriotic Mickey
AVP
The red, white & blue one is way cool.

Iceman
04-10-2002, 06:48 PM
At least at the World of Disney in Florida, they had solid color Mickeys in every color of the rainbow. They also had many of the ones other people have mentioned, plus a way cool sorcerer Mickey hat with ears.

Jason Reynolds
04-10-2002, 10:58 PM
I wish I had an antenna to put Mickey on, both of my Honda's have no antenna. Is there anything else I could put on my car?

Morrigoon
04-10-2002, 11:59 PM
If I didn't have a retractable antenna I'd probably go for either Patriotic Mickey or Disco Ball Mickey

cstephens
04-11-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Jason Reynolds
I wish I had an antenna to put Mickey on, both of my Honda's have no antenna. Is there anything else I could put on my car?

You don't have to put antenna toppers on antennas only. I've got a regular Mickey and a Mike-head antenna topper on two of my pencils in my pencil cup at work.

/cs