PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland online shops besides MouseShoppe?

keschy
03-01-2006, 09:08 AM
I usually buy disneyland things at mouseshoppe but I'm wondering if there are any other online stores that have park items. Also, does anyone sell personalized things? My personalized Pluto glass broke and I need a new one!Thanks :)

mcow1
03-01-2006, 09:34 AM
disneyshopping.com laughingplace.com

cstephens
03-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Disneyshopping.com only has limited items available from the park.

You could always try Delivears, which is Disney's own shopping center, though they're not available online and you can't get personalized things from them.

Mermaid
03-01-2006, 06:07 PM
word of caution- laughing place is VERY expensive! I would only buy something there if I really wanted it I would try Delivears, although I have no personal experince with them!

cfrith
03-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Does anyone know how to contact Delivears?

Mark Goldhaber
03-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Try 1-800-760-3566

Another Dimension
03-01-2006, 10:10 PM
http://eeyore-gifts.com
http://www.dumptv.com/disney/liloandstitch

SandraVB79
03-02-2006, 12:21 AM
eBay

Last week, I browsed Laughingplace and Mouseshoppe, and the price difference for some items was AMAZING!!!

Frumious Boojum
03-02-2006, 06:13 AM
Mouseshoppe should be able to get you a personalized item if you request... and MouseShoppe is usually a LOT cheaper than LaughingPlaceStore and the others.

I've always had nothing but good experience with MouseShoppe (I helped keep them in business... lol).

going2disneyAZ
03-02-2006, 07:16 AM
Mouseshoppe should be able to get you a personalized item if you request... and MouseShoppe is usually a LOT cheaper than LaughingPlaceStore and the others.

I've always had nothing but good experience with MouseShoppe (I helped keep them in business... lol).

Please tell me how you get them to respond to you. I have emailed and called MANY times looking for a couple of items. I have NEVER got response back from mouseshoppe! Maybe I just had bad luck with them.

adriennek
03-02-2006, 08:23 AM
I'm a really loyal MouseShoppe customer. CharmingShoppe, too.

I have to be careful when I go to the physical store. I get in trouble there :eek:

Adrienne

cfrith
03-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Please tell me how you get them to respond to you. I have emailed and called MANY times looking for a couple of items. I have NEVER got response back from mouseshoppe! Maybe I just had bad luck with them.

I've emailed them a few times too, with no response at all. It surprised me because I've heard good things about them on here. :confused:

Malcon10t
03-02-2006, 08:40 PM
word of caution- laughing place is VERY expensive! I would only buy something there if I really wanted it I would try Delivears, although I have no personal experince with them!
DelivEars is great. I love how they go out of their way for you. They even sent me a free pin for shopping thru them!

AVP
03-03-2006, 09:06 AM
I've emailed them a few times too, with no response at all. It surprised me because I've heard good things about them on here. :confused:If you have a MouseShoppe question, you can always PM me. We're pretty good about returning e-mail, so I'm not sure what the problem may be.

AVP

Frumious Boojum
03-03-2006, 10:42 AM

Well.... it's usually been through e-mail, though AVP did attempt to call me once to settle the order.

It's been a little while since I've ordered, but since I've never been to DL and I know that I've always been able to trust AVP to provide great service, I usually stop by MouseShoppe before I go to another source.

And, no... I don't work with MouseShoppe. I live in the middle of Ohio, so not a very convenient place for me to be working for them. Just somebody that supports them above all others.

cfrith
03-03-2006, 05:59 PM
If you have a MouseShoppe question, you can always PM me. We're pretty good about returning e-mail, so I'm not sure what the problem may be.

AVP

I suddenly got an email back from them...do some of the MousePadders work for MouseShoppe, and read this thread?!

twist1980
03-03-2006, 06:15 PM

I've always had nothing but good experience with MouseShoppe

I couldn't have said it better myself! I bought the two disc DLR CD set from MouseShoppe before my trip in December. It was more than ten dollars more expensive than MouseShoppe! :eek:

I've used MouseShoppe in other cases too and have always been very happy! Great prices, fast shipping and outstanding customer service!

AVP
03-03-2006, 07:04 PM
I suddenly got an email back from them...do some of the MousePadders work for MouseShoppe, and read this thread?!That would be me...... Since people said they hadn't received replies from me, I just went into the last month's worth of e-mail to make sure I hadn't missed any, and it looks like I missed about 2 days around Valentine's Day. That's when we moved our house, so I think I got distracted.

AVP

WITron
03-03-2006, 07:22 PM
I have only used MousseShopee once and had a great experience. I emailed them with a request to change the shipping address and they responded in a very timely manner. I will definately look at using them again.

cstephens
03-03-2006, 09:25 PM
That's when we moved our house

Wow, you must have needed a really big crane...

I Heart Disneyland!
03-03-2006, 09:49 PM
I LOVE Mouseshoppe and have ordered many things from them. They got my ears and 50th name badge personalized. I highly recommend them. Laughingplace.com is WAYYYYYYY over priced. I will never shop with them.

Disney DelivEars is really good too....as long as what you want is not food related, like Mickey coffee or cocoa, which I get from Mouseshoppe too! :) (you could say I am a fan! ha)

I Heart Disneyland!
03-03-2006, 09:50 PM
That would be me...... Since people said they hadn't received replies from me, I just went into the last month's worth of e-mail to make sure I hadn't missed any, and it looks like I missed about 2 days around Valentine's Day.

AVP

Yeah, sure. You're just ignore your adoring public. ;) ;) Maybe it was when you were looking for a new employee! :eek: :p ;)

cfrith
03-04-2006, 08:16 AM
That would be me...... Since people said they hadn't received replies from me, I just went into the last month's worth of e-mail to make sure I hadn't missed any, and it looks like I missed about 2 days around Valentine's Day. That's when we moved our house, so I think I got distracted.

AVP

Ohhh! Well thank you for the reply. :) Did you really literally move your house? Or just the stuff in it?!

AVP
03-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Ohhh! Well thank you for the reply. :) Did you really literally move your house? Or just the stuff in it?!Just the stuff. It's been a crazy year for us - we moved our store, then office, then home in the space of about 7 months.

AVP