PDA

View Full Version : World of Disney--sells park tickets?

ktrm
02-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Heres a strange question. My local disneyland store (which is about 45 min from me) sells Disneyland tickets at a substantial discount...approx $30 off ticket booth prices for a 4 day hopper. Does the World of Disney in Downtown Disney also sell park tickets at a discount? I am already planning for future "spur of the moment" trips. I know I could do will call tickets online but I think you need to order 24 hours before arrival.

tod
02-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Heres a strange question. My local disneyland store (which is about 45 min from me) sells Disneyland tickets at a substantial discount...approx $30 off ticket booth prices for a 4 day hopper. Does the World of Disney in Downtown Disney also sell park tickets at a discount? I am already planning for future "spur of the moment" trips. I know I could do will call tickets online but I think you need to order 24 hours before arrival.

I doubt it. Not with the ticket booths in sight.

I believe the Disney Stores sell Disneyland tickets to encourage you to go to Disneyland. If you're at World of Disney, you're already there.

--t

Disnerd
03-02-2006, 08:39 PM
We do not sell one day tickets to the Resort. We do sell a gift cards for APs, but they are not discounted.

Malcon10t
03-02-2006, 08:42 PM
You might be able to go to WDTC in DTD by Compass books to get tickets. Anyone know for sure?