PDA

View Full Version : Wait Time Boards

iandersen
02-28-2006, 07:29 AM
Where is the wait time board located? We will be arriving at DL tomorrow afternoon and would like to go to the park for a couple of hours in the afternooon / evening. We plan to just ride what we can to get an early start on the next day. I would like to start the day there to figure out where to go next. Thanks for the help.

stan4d_steph
02-28-2006, 07:35 AM
It's on the left side of the hub as you face the castle.

mckygirl99
02-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Jusy wondering where DCA's wait time boards are? It would nice if they posted them next to guest services as you walk into the park.

stan4d_steph
02-28-2006, 10:49 AM
Jusy wondering where DCA's wait time boards are? It would nice if they posted them next to guest services as you walk into the park.In the past, I've seen one right before you cross the bridge that leads to Paradise Pier (near Ariel's Grotto).

doodlebug
02-28-2006, 12:00 PM
In the past, I've seen one right before you cross the bridge that leads to Paradise Pier (near Ariel's Grotto).

It wasn't there just last week when we were there because I was looking for it :(

stan4d_steph
02-28-2006, 12:09 PM
It wasn't there just last week when we were there because I was looking for it :(I can imagine it's not needed most days.

Darkbeer
02-28-2006, 01:08 PM
The DCA Wait Board has been missing for Years now, it was discontinued.

ILovePoker
02-28-2006, 01:33 PM
To be more specific, the wait board is located just infront of the Adventureland entrance, just past Main Street and to the left.

kkmickey
02-28-2006, 02:46 PM
I have never found them to be very accurate.

Darkbeer
02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Somebody once posted a great story when DCA had a wait board...

The way the wait board was set up, you could see California Screamin' right behind it. The poster read the board, that said to check back later regarding Screamin', but they could see folks riding the coaster.

They polietly pointed out to the CM who manned the board that the ride was up and running, and she said something like, but nobody radioed me to tell me it was back up. The guest once again said, just turn around, there are guests riding it. She once again said, based on her information, the ride was still closed....:rolleyes:

Sub Maniak
02-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Find it near Plaza Pavilion!