PDA

View Full Version : What does your TOT photo look like?

Sub Maniak
02-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Who has gone on TOT? Does your photo look outrageous? SHARE!!:fez:

Hakuna Makarla
02-27-2006, 05:14 PM
I went on this 3 times, I did not get photo's for 2 of them because the inconsiderate teens flipped off the camera, the third one is me looking like I am about to fill my pants, my friend has the original and so I can not post it. But its pretty funny :)

LibertyCall
02-27-2006, 07:19 PM
I REFUSED to go on it. My mom, my dh and my five year old son went though. Mom and dh look really happy, ds looks horrified!

TowerofTerror
02-27-2006, 08:33 PM
i took a picture from the screen of me on the ride of just me and my friend

Wesley815
02-27-2006, 09:05 PM
I wish it took your photo JUST after the drop starts, I mean the way it is now is ok... But it's kinda boring since the elevator car is "still" so you're not flying around or looking all that crazy (unless you make up a look, which 99% of people do).

BayAreaDisneyFan
02-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Interesting question...what do you guys do when you know there's a ride photo about to be taken? My daughter and I have a tradition of coordinating our body position on SM (I lean right, she leans left). On ToT we once rode with a gang who did a formal salute when the photo snapped...we've copied them and it comes out pretty funny. My usual MO is to do my "ride face", an overly exaggerated "omigod this is so scary/exciting" face that always gets a few laughs from strangers in the photo area. OK I'm a cheap laugh, so sue me.

CariBelle
02-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Interesting question...what do you guys do when you know there's a ride photo about to be taken.

I usually do my "superhero pose" haha It's pretty much my right arm held up in a "oooo look at my muscle!" curl and the left giving a salute over my eye. A new favorite has been the "Babe Ruth point" generally with the left hand.

Sub Maniak
02-28-2006, 03:02 PM
My family makes poses on Space Mountain!

We once planned them and did them all at once!
I always look like a comic book character.:D

averagedork
03-01-2006, 10:25 AM
I don't buy the pictures ('cause I am cheap that way), but the best picture on Tower of Terror was the first time I went on it with a friend. I am horribly afraid of heights and I was sitting on the side next to the "wall" where the handle is. Let's put it this way a ton of people were reaching over me to get to that handle. And I look like I am going to pee.

SM I do the "I am taking a nap on a ride" fake sleep or rocking out hands.

geoffa
03-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Who has gone on TOT? Does your photo look outrageous? SHARE!!:fez:
OK seeing as you asked and seeing as I parted with greenbacks here's ours. I'm the guy, front row, green T shirt. The guy, front row far left is my friend and the two ladies with us are Members of the Scottish Parliament (Honest!) who we spent over 3/4 hour persuading to go on the ride.:rolleyes:

geoffa
03-01-2006, 12:58 PM
OK seeing as you asked ....

And just to show that I don't buy every photo this is a pic I took of the screen after California Screamin' :

ghoofie
03-01-2006, 02:08 PM
We have one pic where we all pretend to be asleep. Another, we were sitting front/back of each other , 3 front, 3 back, and the ones in the back did monster faces as if growling to the ones in front. Otherwise, lots of typical thumbs up, etc. I always have my digi camera ready and snap lots of pics when they display on the wall, so we never buy them. BUT..last Christmas, the entire family was there and it was the ONLY time my wife went on Tower. So the kids without telling us bought the picture and a TOT frame for us for Christmas and it now displays proudly in our Disney room.