PDA

View Full Version : Getting from the Anaheim Plaza Hotel to Storyteller's

CariBelle
02-27-2006, 12:11 PM
I know that the hotel is about 2 blocks from the Harbor crosswalk (it's at 1700 S. Harbor Blvd.) but I have no clue where the entrance to Storyteller's (or even the GCH for that matter) are. Can anyone shed some light on the best way to get there?

Malcon10t
02-27-2006, 01:49 PM
I know that the hotel is about 2 blocks from the Harbor crosswalk (it's at 1700 S. Harbor Blvd.) but I have no clue where the entrance to Storyteller's (or even the GCH for that matter) are. Can anyone shed some light on the best way to get there?Best bet is walking. Remember, the cross walk is at 1570-1600 S. Harbor. Walk to the cross walk, cross, go thru the esplanade, exit thru security, walk to Downtown Disney, at the Libby Lu shop, turn left into the GCH, and there should be signs or CMs you can ask to get to Storytellers. Its probably a 10 minute walk.

CariBelle
02-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Best bet is walking. Remember, the cross walk is at 1570-1600 S. Harbor. Walk to the cross walk, cross, go thru the esplanade, exit thru security, walk to Downtown Disney, at the Libby Lu shop, turn left into the GCH, and there should be signs or CMs you can ask to get to Storytellers. Its probably a 10 minute walk.

Excellent! Thank you so much :fez:

Leap for Joy
03-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Rather than walking up to the main crosswalk, cross at the light by the motel and then take the walkway that is set back from Harbor. It's much more enjoyable.

CariBelle
03-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Rather than walking up to the main crosswalk, cross at the light by the motel and then take the walkway that is set back from Harbor. It's much more enjoyable.

That's a nice tip, thank you :)

annieb727
03-02-2006, 01:17 AM

agreed - much more peaceful - not droves of people rushing past

geoffa
03-02-2006, 04:46 AM
I know that the hotel is about 2 blocks from the Harbor crosswalk (it's at 1700 S. Harbor Blvd.) but I have no clue where the entrance to Storyteller's (or even the GCH for that matter) are. Can anyone shed some light on the best way to get there?

Does this help you get your bearings?:) Click on the thumbnail

CariBelle
03-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the map geoffa :)