PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel: Coffee Makers?

Pat-n-Eil
02-27-2006, 06:56 AM
I was looking at the amenities of the DLH on the Disney site and saw: "Irons, ironing boards, refrigerators, hairdryers, make-up mirros and safes in each room." but I saw no mention of a coffee maker.

Can anyone tell me if this is available? If not, is coffee available somewhere in each tower?

geoffa
02-27-2006, 07:04 AM
I was looking at the amenities of the DLH on the Disney site and saw: "Irons, ironing boards, refrigerators, hairdryers, make-up mirros and safes in each room." but I saw no mention of a coffee maker.

Can anyone tell me if this is available? If not, is coffee available somewhere in each tower?

Just ask for one at the front desk when you check in.:)

See other thread: "Coffee pot in room at Disneyland Hotel"

MammaSilva
02-27-2006, 07:04 AM
I 'think' you can call housekeeping and request one, but don't hold me to that in stone, I'd call the hotel and ask, if not, I'd stop by Target and spend 10 bucks on a cheap coffee maker and then bring my own fixings, I have a 4 cup maker that is strictly for 'travel' and I buy those pods that are available now for quick and easy coffee for Miss B every morning....much better than listening to her complain til we can find her a cup of coffee (and considerably cheaper!)

geoffa
02-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Just ask for one at the front desk when you check in.:)

See other thread: "Coffee pot in room at Disneyland Hotel"

Go to:

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:OAH_OPGjGc0J:www.mouseplanet.com/dtp/dlguide/4_Accommodations/resorts/DLH.htm+coffee+maker+disneyland&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=9

It's review by Mouse Planet on the Disneyland hotel. Scroll down the right hand side (the blue column) and you'll see coffee makers and microwaves are available. You just have to ASK!:)

stan4d_steph
02-27-2006, 07:30 AM
Here's the previous thread discussion (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=51974&highlight=coffee+maker).

Pat-n-Eil
02-27-2006, 07:45 AM
Thanks.. the only think that isn't specifically addressed is whether or not there is any kind of fee for these coffee makers. If I ask for one at the desk will there be an added charge or is it free?

geoffa
02-27-2006, 07:55 AM
Thanks.. the only think that isn't specifically addressed is whether or not there is any kind of fee for these coffee makers. If I ask for one at the desk will there be an added charge or is it free?
At GCA we got ours for free:)
However we never travel without our travel kettle that we bought at Walmart - $6.99 - it comes with two cups that neatly fit inside the kettle when travelling. Being British we like our tea - brewed properly! And please, you have milk with tea NEVER cream!:rolleyes:

Burnt Toast
02-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Coffee makers (with coffee) is on request basis only at the DLH. It's free though.

rentayenta
02-27-2006, 11:19 AM
The coffee maker/coffee are free but I would suggest bringing your own creamer, if you use it. I hate those little funny packets of powder so I bring my CoffeeMate Vanilla Creamer. Mousekeeping will replenish the coffee when they clean the room.

Pat-n-Eil
02-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Thanks.. and I do use creamer so that's a good tip. :)

Opus1guy
02-27-2006, 12:01 PM
The coffee maker/coffee are free but I would suggest bringing your own creamer, if you use it. I hate those little funny packets of powder so I bring my CoffeeMate Vanilla Creamer. Mousekeeping will replenish the coffee when they clean the room.

My honey's like that too. She hates the powdered kind. We're always pinching the little cupletts of liquid creamer when we're at a snack bar or restaurant that has them...so that she can have them to use 'em in the hotel room. Even if the hotel uses them, she's always sending me out to hit the maids up for extras, as she uses a lot.

If our room comes with a fridge...they we buy a small carton of real cream, if we have the chance...as that's her ultimate preference.