PDA

View Full Version : See you at the parks!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Today is packing and cleaning day. I am finishing up 2 loads of laundry this morning, then will begin packing this afternoon. The evening, I need to finishe cleaning downstairs. DH is keeping my 2yo and I want him to have a clean house, PLUS if I clean before I leave, there will be less of a mess to come home to, although I am not optomistic it will look the same as it did when I left.
We fly out tomorrow at 2:30pm, well hopefully. Since we fly standby we are at the airline's mercy, but that is our plan. We should arrive at SNA by 9pm, once we make our plane change in PHX. Catch the "blue van" as my 4yo calls it, and head to HoJo's. We should be all checked in and in our room by 10:30pm. My son is going to be so excited, but I think he will get to sleep right away, since that is 3 hours after his normal bedtime.
Wednesday morning, we plan to eat at Mimi's for breakfast. Dinner is at Rainforest. Thursday we have lunch at Blue Bayou. Friday we will have Mickey pancakes at River Belle, and lunch at Carnation. I may move our lunch reservation until later, as I am sure he will fill up on his pancake.
I am hoping we will see the fireworks Friday, but that rain keeps hanging on in the forcast. We fly out bright and early, again at the airline's mercy, on Saturday morning.
I am going through the missing my 2yo thing. My DH even called last night and asked if I wanted them to join us. I resisted and told him no. I keep telling myself that we will be there again in December, as a family. I NEED this break from 6am wake ups and my 4yo deserves some mommy and me time. But I sure will miss the little booger!

nvmom
02-27-2006, 07:27 AM
Aww, always hard to leave one behind, even when you need the break. :)
Have a great trip! I'm still doing my "sun dance!"

nvmom

Pat-n-Eil
02-27-2006, 08:03 AM
I may indeed see you - but we likely won't know it if it happens :)

rentayenta
02-27-2006, 09:10 AM
I am going through the missing my 2yo thing. My DH even called last night and asked if I wanted them to join us. I resisted and told him no. I keep telling myself that we will be there again in December, as a family. I NEED this break from 6am wake ups and my 4yo deserves some mommy and me time. But I sure will miss the little booger!

I can so empahize with you. You will have a blast with your 4 y/o and the mommy and me time is priceless.

If it makes you feel any better, I am taking my DD7 to So Cal with me in April and leaving DD9 and DS4 home with dad. She needs a little mommy and me time too. :)

Your plans sound great- have a magical trip!

mad4mky
02-27-2006, 09:27 AM
Friday we will have Mickey pancakes at River Belle, and lunch at Carnation. I may move our lunch reservation until later, as I am sure he will fill up on his pancake.
I am hoping we will see the fireworks Friday, but that rain keeps hanging on in the forcast. We fly out bright and early, again at the airline's mercy, on Saturday morning.

Have fun! I'll be in the park Friday afternoon as well (and through the weekend thru Monday)...I'll wave as I go by you and your boy!:p