PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Sully to the Rescue - What Do You Think of the Name?

animagusurreal
02-26-2006, 10:59 PM
I haven't been on the ride yet, but what do you all think of the name "Monsters Inc.: Mike and Sully to the Rescue". It sounds more like a Little Golden Book title than a ride name to me. Can you imagine if "Splash Mountain" was called "Song of the South: Brer Rabbit Takes a Trip"?

Just IMHO :D

Disneyfreak
02-26-2006, 11:22 PM
I agree the ride name is stupid. If you ask me I think down the road they should change the name and redo the whole outside to this attraction. It is just plain ugly and cheap. I know Disney is capable of a WAY better job then this and that is why I believe it is necessary. The ride inside isn't bad but I think a good budget should be injected into this ride to improve the queue and outdoor structure.

Opus1guy
02-27-2006, 11:34 AM
I agree it's a bit weak in the name department. But it's a fun little attraction.

DaddyB
02-27-2006, 01:07 PM
it's no "Pooh".

tinker3
02-27-2006, 01:47 PM
We rode it for the 1st time last week. It was better than I expected, very cute and the kids loved it. The wait time was a bit crazy (1-2 hrs) and with that kind of wait time, your right the outside area was quite boring! They are usuallly great with that kind of stuff, but there is nothing to see until you get on the ride. Maybe they are expecting wait times to go down a lot.