PDA

View Full Version : Week of April 2

derraj25
02-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Anything special going on the Week of April 2? Conventions, spring breaks etc? Want to be prepared if it will be as busy as the last few weeks.

--derraj

Hakuna Makarla
02-26-2006, 06:37 PM
On the second there is not much going on, the motels will clear out some as the cheer leaders are gone and I believe there is other things going on at the convention center but when I called my motel they said there will be plenty of rooms on the third of April. I was amazed to find out a lot of the motels are booked solid til then.

derraj25
02-26-2006, 06:43 PM
That's good to hear.:D We ALWAYS book our trip to DL in the off season. Last year we went the first week of December, and walked on to every attraction with no wait. This year, we have several of us going and the first week of April was the only time we could all get together. We are spoiled to the walk on attractions.

Either way, I won't be at work, and will be at the Happiest Place on Earth with 7 of my favorite people in the world!!!:p

--derraj

1shellybell
02-26-2006, 07:07 PM
We Are going Apr 2 as well. I'm hoping not too many people will decide it's a good week to go. Wishful thinking I know. ;)

christina
02-26-2006, 07:22 PM
We're going on the 2nd too. We've been spoiled by the off season as well so this should be interesting.

kkmickey
07-22-2006, 09:03 PM
That is the week of Washington's spring break, and many colleges. We have been that week, and it was semi-crowded.

Nancy
07-23-2006, 08:59 AM
We went the first week of April this year. I usually love this time too. With the 50th going on it was very busy and it poouurreedd rain too. That usually doesn't bother me except this time we had a 3 week old baby with us!! (Don't recommend that age at the park in the rain!) The park should be quietier next year in April. We'll be back too!!