PDA

View Full Version : DCA hours

MissKIA
02-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Does DCA always open at 10 am, even in the summer?

Susan L
02-26-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure on that one and I'm really not going to be any help. But, I really wish they would stay open later then 6pm during the week. There were so many times we wanted to go into DCA after 6pm on our last trip but, had to wait until the weekend to do so. There was more then enough people to keep it open later, it was the busiest we had ever seen it during the week at this time of the year.

Darkbeer
02-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Does DCA always open at 10 am, even in the summer?

It tends to not open before 10 AM about 360 days a year or more, only on a RARE occasion does it open early, due to a special event.

potzbie
02-26-2006, 10:44 PM
It tends to not open before 10 AM about 360 days a year or more, only on a RARE occasion does it open early, due to a special event.

Yes, my memory tells me the same thing.
The published hour has always been ten o'clock.
Certainly, I never remembered DCA opening at the SAME hour as Disneyland Park.

There are exceptions, like the Tower of Terror/McDonald's deal, where you got the offer, "Wake Up And Scream!" (which I did!), allowing you in a special gate for holders of that coupon before ten o'clock.

And I cannot think up any other exception to the rule.

Darkbeer
02-27-2006, 07:12 AM
Yes, my memory tells me the same thing.
The published hour has always been ten o'clock.
Certainly, I never remembered DCA opening at the SAME hour as Disneyland Park.

Actually, this week (Mon-Thur), both Disneyland and DCA are opening at 10 AM, DCA closes at 6 PM, and Disneyland stays open until 8 PM.