PDA

View Full Version : anyone know if u need reservations for BB lagoon?

Tigertail777
04-09-2002, 10:56 AM
Hey all! I will be going to Disneyland in July, and have never ever ate at the Blue Bayou, so I thought it would be fun to try. Do you know if you need reservations, or can get reservations if you want them? Also about what is the price range for a really good lunch or dinner there? As a kid I always enviously watched the people eating as we exited Pirates, so I'm hoping I can finally eat there and satisfy my curiousity. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Uncle Dick
04-09-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Tigertail777
Hey all! I will be going to Disneyland in July, and have never ever ate at the Blue Bayou, so I thought it would be fun to try. Do you know if you need reservations, or can get reservations if you want them? Also about what is the price range for a really good lunch or dinner there?
All the info you need is right here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/drr/drrnos.htm).

awinner
04-09-2002, 02:04 PM
actually you can and you should make a reservation up to 30 days in advance by calling 714/781-DINE

awinner
04-09-2002, 02:13 PM
actually you can and you should make a reservation up to 30 days in advance by calling 714/781-DINE