PDA

View Full Version : Off Site Restaurant Suggestions?

JDBlair
02-25-2006, 11:01 AM
My family and I will be at DL March 13 - 17th. We're staying at Anaheim Marriott and everyone else is at Fairfield Inn across the street from DL. Anyone recommend any off-site places for dinner? Need to keep it in the "reasonable" price range but would like a good meal and not full of junk! Thank you!

DangerMouse
02-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Mimi's Cafe right next door to the Fairfield is my #1 choice. Awesome, fresh food, large portions and reasonable prices.

Pirate Princess
02-25-2006, 01:42 PM
I agree with Mimi's. It was awesome and they have virtually anthing you could want.. huge menu. Portions are large enough to split.. add a small cup of soup if you think you may be a bit hungry if you split (wonderful corn chowder). Before we ordered they gave us a basket of crusty delicious bread and bannana bread! We ordered a Vegi Stack($7.99: Grilled portobello mushroom, squash, bell peppers, red onion, smoked gouda cheese & sun dried tomato pesto on grilled ciabatta bread) because we needed a break from fried and sweet and figured veggies would be nice to have once while we were vacationing.
The website: http://www.mimiscafe.com/

tod
02-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Do searches on these names and you can find out about these resort-adjacent eating places:

Tacos mi Pueblo
Marri's Pizza
Millie's
Mimi's
Denny's

--t

Wendi
02-25-2006, 02:25 PM
Another vote for Mimi's... and it's so convenient to the Fairfield too!

BWthespian
02-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Tony Roma's has the best gourmet Hamburgers and so does Ruby Tuesday.

Disneylanding
02-26-2006, 06:15 PM
I maybe old fashioned, but I love the Denny's across the street. It's close to the crosswalk. Friendly servers, open 24 hours and it has a really cute Disney theme. =-)

SandraVB79
02-27-2006, 07:51 AM
I maybe old fashioned, but I love the Denny's across the street. It's close to the crosswalk. Friendly servers, open 24 hours and it has a really cute Disney theme. =-)

I'll second that.
A main reason is that I'm always without a car, so it's very convenient!
And I LOVE their Disney-posters!!!!!

HILNDKID
02-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Mimi's is the place to go.

crazi4dlr
02-27-2006, 12:07 PM
Read the title and immediately thought Mimi's

cstephens
02-27-2006, 12:21 PM
I love Mimi's and like Tony Roma's, but I wish the locations across from Disneyland weren't inferior connections in the link. Both the quality of the food and service are not nearly to the level as at other locations of the same chain.