PDA

View Full Version : Park Inn Information

tgsapo
02-25-2006, 09:50 AM
My family will be travelling to DLR April 22 through 26, and will be staying at the Park Inn. We've reserved a one-bedroom suite. Will this be adequate enough to accomodate 3 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant? Has anyone stayed there recently? Also, can anyone guess what the crowd situation will be like? (It's my husband's first trip to DLR, and I SO hope it goes well...:) ) Thanks!

Malcon10t
02-25-2006, 10:12 AM
My family will be travelling to DLR April 22 through 26, and will be staying at the Park Inn. We've reserved a one-bedroom suite. Will this be adequate enough to accomodate 3 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant? Has anyone stayed there recently? Also, can anyone guess what the crowd situation will be like? (It's my husband's first trip to DLR, and I SO hope it goes well...:) ) Thanks!
We use the 1 bedroom suite for 2 adults and 3 teens, so I think you should have enough room. Their rooms are about 350 square feet, and the suite is like having 2 hotel rooms (but only 1 bath.) They generally have 2 queens in one room with the bath (typical hotel room) then the second room has a queen, a full sofa sleeper, a small dining tble with 4 chairs, a micro, fridge, small kitchen sink. There is plenty of room for a crib or playpen.

nvmom
02-25-2006, 03:26 PM
We're staying there Mar 2-5 and I will report back.

nvmom

darph nader
02-25-2006, 06:19 PM
We use the 1 bedroom suite for 2 adults and 3 teens, so I think you should have enough room. Their rooms are about 350 square feet, and the suite is like having 2 hotel rooms (but only 1 bath.) They generally have 2 queens in one room with the bath (typical hotel room) then the second room has a queen, a full sofa sleeper, a small dining tble with 4 chairs, a micro, fridge, small kitchen sink. There is plenty of room for a crib or playpen.

Ditto here. Stay on the 4th floor 2 room suite last year,5 adults 1 toddler.Lots of room,but only 1 bathroom though. Liked enough to return on our next trip.:cool: