PDA

View Full Version : Some silly questions for a first timer to DL

SpectroBelle
02-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Hi all! Going to DL in June but have been to WDW several times. I have some all-important burning questions for you!

1. Is there a place I can buy the Disney dog treats on site? My pup loves the Diney Tails baked treats and his supply is running thin!

2. For human treats: Is there a place similar to Goofy's Candy Co. where you can design your own yummy treats and watch them being made? My troop loves Goofy's because we all can get our own thing with our own toppings.

3. Is there a Starbucks or something similar close by? In WDW we were having withdrawal symptoms. We got iced cappuccinos to replace our frappaccinos but they were just not the same!

Such Goofy questions! :D

Sub Maniak
02-24-2006, 02:52 PM
:) Answers!:)

1)I don't think they sell those there!
2)The closest you can get is Junior Chef but thats for kids only!
3)Try La Brea Bakery in Downtown Disney or McDonalds across the street in Harbor Blvd! There might be another place in Downtown Disney!

If you have questions about the parades and fireworks and any other things just call me!:) :)

JDBlair
02-24-2006, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=SpectroBelle

3. Is there a Starbucks or something similar close by? In WDW we were having withdrawal symptoms. We got iced cappuccinos to replace our frappaccinos but they were just not the same!

Such Goofy questions! :D[/QUOTE]

I know there is a Starbucks in the hotel we'll be staying in, the Anaheim Marriott.

SpectroBelle
02-24-2006, 03:23 PM
I know there is a Starbucks in the hotel we'll be staying in, the Anaheim Marriott.

Does anyone know how far this is from the Candy Cane Inn? We are staying there.

Hmmmm......wondering if I can pass for a kid at Junior Chef.....;)

CariBelle
02-24-2006, 03:25 PM
There is a coffee place in front of the Ramada on Harbor that has some pretty good hot and cold drinks. I don't know if you'll pass by it on the way from the CCI though, maybe someone else can provide that info. Also, here is a link to another post that mentions coffee places: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=53155&highlight=coffee

JDBlair
02-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Does anyone know how far this is from the Candy Cane Inn? We are staying there.

Hmmmm......wondering if I can pass for a kid at Junior Chef.....;)

I know the Anaheim Marriott is 2 blocks from Disneyland next door to the Convention Center. I don't know if that helps at all!

DianeM
02-24-2006, 03:40 PM
The World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney has a nice selection of pet treats, bowls, collars, and other pet related paraphenalia. I don't know if they have that particular treat, though.

1. Is there a place I can buy the Disney dog treats on site? My pup loves the Diney Tails baked treats and his supply is running thin!

Gone2Disneyland
02-24-2006, 03:53 PM
The World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney has a nice selection of pet treats, bowls, collars, and other pet related paraphenalia. I don't know if they have that particular treat, though.
Sadly, not anymore. I was in the World of Disney store last Thursday night specifically to look for dog gifts to take to my folks over the weekend. I didn't see any and when I asked, a CM told me they no longer carried pet stuff. :(

I've never seen any inside Disneyland or DCA, so I can't verify if the parks sell pet stuff.

Disneytwins
02-24-2006, 04:09 PM
1. Look for the stores in Toontown I bought those for my doggie there. They smell pretty good too!

SpectroBelle
02-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks everyone!

Malcon10t
02-24-2006, 08:37 PM
Thanks everyone!
There is a StarBucks inside the Hilton. From the Candy Cane, cross Katella, turn to teh right, go down to the driveway and go in the backside of the Hilton. After you pass the elevators, turn right, its just on the other side of the travel desk.

SpectroBelle
02-25-2006, 05:07 AM
There is a StarBucks inside the Hilton. From the Candy Cane, cross Katella, turn to teh right, go down to the driveway and go in the backside of the Hilton. After you pass the elevators, turn right, its just on the other side of the travel desk.

You're my hero!:D