PDA

View Full Version : More Christmas questions

djb
02-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Hello again, still trying to decide if this will be the right time to go. Could anyone please tell me if anything special happens on christmas eve, christmas day or new years eve at disneyland? I have been reading some earlier posts, and am understanding that some of the stuff I saw on tv christmas day was taped before. The reason I am asking now is we are planning to book the trip through aeroplan points, which for christmas needs to be done now. Thank you in advance

momuvseven
02-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi, we were there this past year Dec 26-Jan 1. There is lots of special things going on and it was crowded but we had one of the best trips ever. I highly recommend that you go if at all possible.

momuvseven

pisces
02-24-2006, 04:46 PM
2004--Dec 27-Jan 3

2005--Dec 27-Jan 2

2006--???

Obviously, I can recommend this time of year to go. People will say it's horribly crowded, but what's important is that it's a peak period, and everything is up and running, and they stay open later hours.

I think some people were upset this past Christmas Eve because the fog shut down the fireworks. I don't know if it shut down the snow, or not. I wasn't there. It's rained the last 3 New Years. But, you can work around that.

I have some New Years photos, but I don't know if they do justice to the level of excitement that abounds at the Park.

There's really nothing more glamorous, or romantic, than arriving at the Park around Christmas, and knowing that you are set, and will be there all the way up through the big New Years celebration.