PDA

View Full Version : Finding Padders at Disneyland

Pat-n-Eil
02-24-2006, 07:21 AM
I just had an epiphany. I only just now realized that there are no links to Mouse Planet gear. No Mouse Planet hats, shirts or hoodies.

How am I supposed to pick out fellow padders when I'm at the park next week if there's no uniform. I would proudly wear a Mouse Planet hat. Disneyland would never be the same!

I say, instead of laying flowers at Pirates, New Orleans Square & Main Street - we just gear up and congregate! :p

MammaSilva
02-24-2006, 07:30 AM
Do not get me started on this! JUST before fall MA I ordered 3 new Tshirts (yeah I am a MP geek) ...specifically to wear MA weekend, only to find we changed colors/logos....our esteemed CEO informs me that I now own "vintage" MP gear...:rolleyes:...but yeah I'd like a Tshirt or sweatshirt with the new graphics/logo...so in their spare time someone needs to get on that :fez:

Gone2Disneyland
02-24-2006, 07:42 AM
Count me in for a tee shirt or two. I'd cut the sleeves off on one tho', just my style.

Maybe this is a good opporunity for a design-a-MP-teeshirt contest...? Don't necessarily want to create more work or hassles, but just a thought.

SandraVB79
02-24-2006, 07:48 AM
When I was at DL, I knew Padders met on Sunday at noon at the hub... and since somehow it wasn't really clear who were the padders there, AND I am rather shy (so I wasn't brave enough to ask a large group of people whether they were Padders), I didn't meet any :(

MammaSilva
02-24-2006, 07:52 AM
A good plan is to start a thread, basically say HEY folks I'll be in town on xxx
anyone up for a meet. There are a couple very long established 'meet's that happen that aren't really pad exclusive, one at the hub at noonish on sundays ...that one predates MP...other websites have their 'meets' at various locations/times. But if you want to meet up with padders, a thread really is the easiest way.

Pat-n-Eil
02-24-2006, 07:53 AM
You know.. that logo at the top of the screen might make a nice iron-on graphic.. I've done that before with my inkjet printer and other graphics.. Hmmm.. Is there a copyright issue? I wouldn't market it, just use it for my own hat and/or shirt..

MammaSilva
02-24-2006, 07:58 AM
I highly recommend you email Lani or Alex or Andrew and check. I don't 'know' that it would be a copyright violation but if it would be those would be the folks that could tell you.

stan4d_steph
02-24-2006, 08:57 AM
I'm not sure what the official answer is, but I've asked the question to the powers that be. Hopefully they will post a reply here.

Vegitabeta
02-24-2006, 09:07 AM
I think everybody should go with a sign round their neck with 'Mousepadder' written on.

CariBelle
02-24-2006, 09:08 AM
I shouldn't be hard to find. Look for the big kid with a birthday sticker dragging around a slightly less excited male lol.

Pat-n-Eil
02-24-2006, 09:21 AM
I'm not sure what the official answer is, but I've asked the question to the powers that be. Hopefully they will post a reply here.

I did the same... :)

Mark Goldhaber
02-24-2006, 05:54 PM
The Zazzle shirts I did to give away at MouseFest had a problem with the green in the logo being too light. We kind of put it on hold after that while we worked on other (site-related) issues. Let's see what the official keepers of the logo respond with.

Pilot Mickey
03-02-2006, 09:35 PM
i wear my mouseplanet.com pin i got on July 17th, on my pin lanyard now, but i'm not at Disneyland that often, since i live up here in the bay area.

But everyone seems to notice my ears, my pilot mickey ears, but i wouldn't wear a mouse planet shirt or jacket or such, because i'm preaty much set in the Disneyland wear department.