PDA

View Full Version : AAA ticket only packages

ktrm
02-23-2006, 11:37 AM
I was scanning some of the other threads on this subject and I noticed that one person got Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness and the Refillable Mug with the ticket only AAA passport plus package booked in January. I just got my package and only got the refillable mug vouchers. Anyone else out there get the Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness with the ticket only package? I can't find any documentation that I should get it, but if other people did then I am going to ask my AAA office about it.

MermaidHair
02-23-2006, 03:01 PM
I was told when I first called about my AAA ticket only package that I would get the Toontown Morning Madness and the mug. When I actually booked it I was confirming all that I would get and it did not include the MM tickets. I was bummed but bought through them anyway to get the mug.

going2disneyAZ
02-23-2006, 04:56 PM
OK, please tell me about the mug. I am looking on aaa.com but dont see that offer. is this a California AAA thing? I am an Arizona AAA member anyone know if this is offered for AZ?

ktrm
02-23-2006, 05:10 PM
This refillable mug offer was for AAA members who booked Disneyland ticket only packages or vacation packages in the month of January. The tickets have to be used by April 27th. For every ticket you buy you get a voucher for one refillable mug. This mug can be filled up to 5 times a day but only at Rancho del Zocalo, Red Rockett's Pizza Port, or Pizza Oom Mow Mow in DCA. I don't know if this was a California only AAA offer or not but I did get a flyer in the mail about it in January.

going2disneyAZ
02-23-2006, 06:25 PM
This refillable mug offer was for AAA members who booked Disneyland ticket only packages or vacation packages in the month of January. The tickets have to be used by April 27th. For every ticket you buy you get a voucher for one refillable mug. This mug can be filled up to 5 times a day but only at Rancho del Zocalo, Red Rockett's Pizza Port, or Pizza Oom Mow Mow in DCA. I don't know if this was a California only AAA offer or not but I did get a flyer in the mail about it in January.

Ah, thanks. I guess I missed out, but this was kinda of a last minute trip.

ktrm
02-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Thanks MermaidHair. It was your thread in which I read about the Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness. You know I still think it was an incredibly good deal through AAA even without the morning madness. I got two adult 4 day hopper passes, two children 4 day hopper passes, 4 refillable mugs, a coupon book, four cute tinkerbell luggage tags, a 50th anniversary commerative map and free parking all for $348.00. This is less than I paid for 3 day hopper passes in November through my local Disney store, and I still think that was a very good deal too. I think AAA is the way I am going to go in the future. I only wish AAA gave you the hard credit card type tickets that the Disney store provided. They were very cute and waterproof.

jillshumway
02-24-2006, 05:48 AM
I got my tickets at AAA Early toontown I hoped they were on the ticket. The parking is. I also have early entry one day but don't have a seperate paper for that. I got 3 adult 3 kid 5 day park hoppers for $540 Free parking and pin lanyards for all.