PDA

View Full Version : Monorail wait time

ktrm
02-23-2006, 11:20 AM
Anyone know what the typical wait time for the monorail is now that it is in shuttle mode?

Darkbeer
02-23-2006, 11:26 AM
A train runs about every 10 minutes, and the train into the park in the morning has been usually a wait of one or two trains before boarding.

If they waits get much worse, then Disney plans to require folks to show their Disney owned hotel room key/charge.

They have come out in many places (the latest, the new AP newsletter) and said to expect this to happen in the morning and evening hours.

With Spring Break coming up, I wouldn't plan on riding the Monorail if you are not a hotel guest.

ktrm
02-23-2006, 11:31 AM
Oh Bummer. I was planning to take the monorail to downtown disney on March 15th to have lunch. You think I won't be able to do this? I will not be staying at a DL resort hotel.

Darkbeer
02-23-2006, 11:56 AM
Oh Bummer. I was planning to take the monorail to downtown disney on March 15th to have lunch. You think I won't be able to do this? I will not be staying at a DL resort hotel.

You might be fine at Lunch time, I would go and check.

But Disney is making sure they are covering their butt with the warnings, so they have the right to if the waits are getting too long.