PDA

View Full Version : DLR snacks "to go"?

MissKIA
02-23-2006, 09:02 AM
When buying treats at the snack carts, will they wrap them up for you so you can take them to go?

The reason I ask is, we are planning on getting one of the meal voucher packages. I was thinking that if we don't end up using all of our vouchers, rather than wasting them we could get some treats to bring hom for our nieces and nephew. Obviously I don't mean something that will not last like ice cream, but maybe tigger tails or mickey rice krisipies treats or something like that.

MammaSilva
02-23-2006, 09:06 AM
I haven't done this in a few years, but the last big 'family' trip we did, we were there 9 days and had the dining coupons, at the end of the trip we went to ODV and bought lollipops, we bought the mister fans, drink holders, it didn't have to be food, it just had to be for sale at an ODV or restaruant...it may have changed because like I said, it's been 4 years since we did that but it worked for us at the time.

hlbtimes2
02-23-2006, 09:11 AM
We used our last couple of vouchers at the bakery on mainstreet. We bought cookies for the plane trip home. You could get rice crispy trips there as well.

stan4d_steph
02-23-2006, 09:30 AM
You might want to consider taking some extra Ziploc-type bags with you on your trip. They don't take up much space and if you do end up getting treats to go, you will have a way to keep them fresh and separated from other items.

lauramaynot
02-24-2006, 11:51 AM
You might want to consider taking some extra Ziploc-type bags with you on your trip. They don't take up much space and if you do end up getting treats to go, you will have a way to keep them fresh and separated from other items.

Yeah bring bags, once on a trip w/o my DH I sat and broke three churros into pieces small enough to fit into a munch inc. box since I promised to bring them home to him. I think everyone around me thought I was crazy! We also usually buy our popcorn in a souvenier bucket before leaving the park so I can eat it for breakfast the next day.

MissKIA
02-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Great ideas! Thanks for the responses. I'm sure my nieces and newphew would love some Disney treats!