PDA

View Full Version : Senior discount?

potterphreak
02-22-2006, 07:14 PM
Does DL offer a senior citizen discount on their tickets? My granny would like to go in April for her birthday (turning 68 and will be her first trip!!) so I was thinking me and my 2 yr. old DD could take her. I don't see on their website the senior prices; any help would be greatly appreciated.

darph nader
02-22-2006, 07:23 PM
I think they USE to,but that's been some time ago. I used to be a senior in high school but that doesn't count does it lol. I should'nt laugh i'll be a senior citizen soon enough.:rolleyes:

SassyNYLady
02-22-2006, 07:23 PM
As of last April, yes, there was a discount. It was a couple of bucks. (Had to buy them like that without my mom knowing, cuz she'll never admit that she's a senior ;) ).

Malcon10t
02-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Does DL offer a senior citizen discount on their tickets? My granny would like to go in April for her birthday (turning 68 and will be her first trip!!) so I was thinking me and my 2 yr. old DD could take her. I don't see on their website the senior prices; any help would be greatly appreciated.
Disney is currently, thru April 27, running everyone plays at Kids' prices. A 3 day ticket would be $119. 5 days is $149. That would be much cheaper than a Sr Discount. It used to be just a couple dollars off.

Burnt Toast
02-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Senior discount is only on "One-Day, One-Park tickets" ($57), the "Resident 2fer" ($57), Deluxe Annual Passport ($209), and Premium Annual Passport ($329). There are no other discounts on other tickets.

potterphreak
02-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Thanks! Personally, I think the everyone plays for the kids price for 3 days is perfect but I don't know that she would want to go for that long. Who knows tho, will have to talk to her more tomorrow. Thanks again for all of your help.

Malcon10t
02-22-2006, 10:07 PM
Thanks! Personally, I think the everyone plays for the kids price for 3 days is perfect but I don't know that she would want to go for that long. Who knows tho, will have to talk to her more tomorrow. Thanks again for all of your help.
Well, a 2 day park hopper is $116, so for $3 you get a whole extra day. Heck, she could just come and enjoy the hub for a while! Or just join you for dinner in the park. It real is a great deal. a 1 day is $79 or just a Disneyland pass (not a park hopper) I think Burnt Toast said is $57 for a senior. Hope this helps.