PDA

View Full Version : How do I upgrade outside of the parks?

potterphreak
02-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Well, wonderfully, our APs are blocked for the Saturdays of my next 2 trips-GRRR! LOL How do I upgrade them, at the ticket booths? If not at the ticket booths, then how do I get in to the Bank? Thanks in advance!

Darkbeer
02-22-2006, 02:20 PM
Well, wonderfully, our APs are blocked for the Saturdays of my next 2 trips-GRRR! LOL How do I upgrade them, at the ticket booths? If not at the ticket booths, then how do I get in to the Bank? Thanks in advance!

Just go to Guest Services, to the left of the Disneyland gates, and ask to upgrade.

You want to do it here, since you only have to get in line once, as they can print out a new AP (using the old photo) while you wait.

You could go to a regular ticket window, and tell them you want to upgrade, and they will collect your money, and print you out a ticket to use at the turnstiles, and then take to the Bank of Main Street to get the new AP. The drawback here, two different lines.

potterphreak
02-22-2006, 02:27 PM
DB-if I go to the ticket window and get the voucher for the bank, do I get a new picture? Cos the one I have is t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e. I mean, baaaaaaad!! LOL I might be willing to stay in 2 lines if I could retake my picture. <sigh>

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!

Malcon10t
02-22-2006, 06:39 PM
DB-if I go to the ticket window and get the voucher for the bank, do I get a new picture? Cos the one I have is t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e. I mean, baaaaaaad!! LOL I might be willing to stay in 2 lines if I could retake my picture. <sigh>

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!No, they will just reprint with the old ticket. The only way to get a new pic is if they deem the picture no longer reflects you. My son had the same picture from age 10 to age 15. He had gained 80 lbs. They finally agreed he'd changed enough to warrant a new pic...

potterphreak
02-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks Malcon. Darnit, it's a really bad picture! LOL I guess when I put them in the scrapbook at the end of the year I can put mine picture-side down, so people can see the beautiful back, yeah that's it, so they can see the pretty design on the BACK! LOL

Thanks again!