PDA

View Full Version : Marie Osmond 50th anniversary Snow White Doll

cstephens
02-21-2006, 11:35 PM
For those interested in this sort of thing, Disney has announced that the 50th anniversary Snow White Doll by Marie Osmond will be available for purchase from the website on Monday, April 3. Here's the link with the details. (http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x39369a00f&varPage=location)

crazi4dlr
02-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Does anyone else think that Marie Osmond's dolls look like Marie Osmond? Kinda scary :eek:

Vegitabeta
02-22-2006, 08:47 AM
Can't remember what she looks like, but I really like these dolls. Did anyone catch the Cruella De Vil one? I was gonna buy it once but ran out of money:(

TTFN92
02-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Question about buying that doll. You said that it will be available on the website on April 3rd, but the website says it will be available at the Disney Gallery. I assumed that it was at the Disney Gallery above POTC, is that incorrect? I would love to have this doll. When I was little everyone said I looked like her and she has been my favorite ever since. I showed DH and he didn't say no, but he didn't say yes either. Problem is, we won't be there in April and won't have our APs then anyway, so getting it at the park is impossible. Are these dolls something that sells out quickly? With it being a limited edition of only 300, it seems like they would go fast. I would just like to know what my best chances are of getting one.

TTFN92
02-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Can't remember what she looks like, but I really like these dolls. Did anyone catch the Cruella De Vil one? I was gonna buy it once but ran out of money:(

I saw that one on ebay. She was really cute and I'm not a real big 101 Dalmations fan. I thought her mouth was great. Really fit the character. Marie Osmond does a great job. They are all beautiful.

cstephens
03-01-2006, 07:22 AM
Question about buying that doll. You said that it will be available on the website on April 3rd, but the website says it will be available at the Disney Gallery. I assumed that it was at the Disney Gallery above POTC, is that incorrect?

I thought all of the dolls usually have an in-park release, though I honestly haven't been paying that much attention, so it surprised me that it's only available online. If you click on the link I provided, it says it's available at disneygallery.com - not the same as the Disney Gallery at DL. If you type in disneygallery.com, it redirects you to the main "events" page on the website.

TTFN92
03-01-2006, 08:14 AM
You're right. I didn't notice the .com part last time, just the Disney Gallery. That seems like it might be harder to get one that way. I wonder if it goes on sale at midnight or later in the day. Hmmmm?