PDA

View Full Version : Is the Fantasmic! soundtrack available for purchase in the park?

CariBelle
02-20-2006, 10:21 PM
I always want to buy my boyfriend a special gift from DL, but he won't ever pick anything out! He loves Fantasmic! and I thought the CD would be a great gift.

Edit- I saw in another post that it is, along with the ELP, but I just want to check and make sure it is still available.

SandraVB79
02-20-2006, 11:28 PM
It was still there in October, they had it in the music-shop on Main Street (though I had to ask for it, since it wasn't on display), and in the store at the Paradise Pier hotel.

Vegitabeta
02-21-2006, 03:24 AM
They have it in the World of Disney.

Dexter
02-21-2006, 06:25 AM
They have that CD at the pin trading store in NOS as well, it's in the bookcase on the left as you walk into the store coming in from Pirates. It's the original recording of the show and it has the Main Street Electrical parade on it too, it's an awsome CD. Original recording meaning it still has the Ursula scene in it.

CariBelle
02-21-2006, 10:32 AM
Great! Thanks folks!

SandraVB79
02-22-2006, 01:25 AM
I can do all the moves with the soundtrack.
My brothers are embarrassed when I do that while in traffic with my car... People here just don't know how Mickey dances during the start of Fantasmic, or how the monkeys jump :rolleyes: