PDA

View Full Version : what days [in May?]

jakoky
02-20-2006, 12:44 PM
I have a question for all you disney pros ;) ...i havent been to disneyland in about 23 years...my last time i was 13 and had been 5 times already....in dec 04 we took the kids to WDW and had a blast....well, we are now headed to DL in May....We arrive at LAX at dinnertime saturday may 13....we dont leave until tues may 23...i am going to get 5 day hoppers and am wondering what the best way to spread the days would be....my thoughts were to go on the monday and tuesday(which is my birthday) and then maybe on thursday and friday and then following monday....we want to do universal one day in here and we have to do a day of shopping for my kids and my husband wants a couple of days by the pool to relax.....is this the best plan or this some other way we should use our days....i want the kids to really experience DL...WDW was amazing, but we had 5 day hoppers and it just wasnt enough time and we went when crowds were very low.....also, we wanted to do knotts soak city, but i dont think it opens until we leave, are there any other good water parks close by...thx so much and i appreciate any all advice....i want this to be awesome trip for my kids..oh yah, it probably makes a difference what ages my kids are, so they will be 15, 12, and 10..thx so much
sharon :)

CariBelle
02-20-2006, 01:00 PM
I have some coupons that say Soak City opens the 11th of March, so you should be able to go! Also, if you want some of the coupons (Adults 17.95, Kids 14.95) I can mail some your way!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Keep in mind that you don't have near as much to see at WDW at DLR. But I think spreading it out is good. Being there on a Monday might be busy, maybe do Tues., and Weds.
Even being a DL veteran I can easily spend 6 days at the park and not be bored.