PDA

View Full Version : confused about early entry

luvmyfamily
02-20-2006, 09:23 AM
Do all AP holders get to take part of Early Entry or is it only for those who stay in the DLR hotels? And if it's open to everyone, how can I find out when it takes place?

Thanks in advance!

Wendi
02-20-2006, 09:25 AM
Do all AP holders get to take part of Early Entry or is it only for those who stay in the DLR hotels? And if it's open to everyone, how can I find out when it takes place?

Thanks in advance!

If you are an AP holder you will have to stay on property to get Early Entry. The only other way to get it is with a 3 or more day park hopper.

As far as I recall EE days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday... someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Darkbeer
02-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Currently, only those who buy a 3 day or longer ParkHopper in Advance or as part of package get one Early Entry, which is marked on the ParkHopper. This is how most folks get Early Entry. AP holders do not get this perk, and is one reason why most folks whould first buy a ParkHopper, then upgrade to an AP.

The second way to get Early Entry is to stay at one of the three Disney owned hotels, your room charge slip (with your dates of stay) will let you in early, no matter which type of ticket (or AP) you have.