PDA

View Full Version : Block Party Bash goes to only 2 stops, instead of three, 7 days a week

Darkbeer
02-20-2006, 07:45 AM
Surprised to see the current TIMES GUIDE covering the President's Day Weekend (Friday thru Monday, with DCA open 10 to 10 each day) only listing two stops for the Block Party Bash (Sunshine Plaza and the Bug's Life areas).

I didn't see anything in the Route 66 area that would prevent a third stop (such as construction).

So if they have cut back to two stops during a weekend with very large crowds predicted, I doubt that you will see three stops being offered in the future.

Wesley815
02-20-2006, 08:02 AM
On Saturday and yesterday there were 3 full, normal, show stops... Friday didn't have any stops because of rain that started shortly after the parade started. I'm pretty sure it's based on crowd level, they probably only advertise two stops since 3 will happen if it's really needed (a lot of times the 3rd show stop is EMPTY even when DL is sold out/gates closed!).
Block Party Bash goes to only 2 stops, instead of three, 7 days a weekThe parade isn't 7 days a week yet, it's still 5 until peak season.
So if they have cut back to two stops during a weekend with very large crowds predicted, I doubt that you will see three stops being offered in the future.I wouldn't assume that.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-20-2006, 08:11 AM
Thanks DB. I was trying to plan if we would be in the back of the park or being just coming in to watch BPB on March 3rd. I think we will plan to be at the front of the park to be sure to get near a good stop spot.

Another Dimension
02-22-2006, 11:41 PM
Surprised to see the current TIMES GUIDE covering the President's Day Weekend (Friday thru Monday, with DCA open 10 to 10 each day) only listing two stops for the Block Party Bash (Sunshine Plaza and the Bug's Life areas).

I didn't see anything in the Route 66 area that would prevent a third stop (such as construction).

So if they have cut back to two stops during a weekend with very large crowds predicted, I doubt that you will see three stops being offered in the future.

Tis life. No huge loss, really...
The BPB's hardcore fans follow it to the PP parade gates anyway, 3rd stop or not. They just have to follow it much faster, after the 2nd stop is over.

Darkbeer
02-25-2006, 06:33 PM
OK, this weekend, ONLY the first and third stops were listed in the TIMES Guide. So now the stops are at Sunshine Plaza at 5:15 PM, and then Golden Dreams/Route 66 area at 5:35 PM (approx.)

So we have only two stops for the foreseeable future (Of course, everything at Disney is subject to change).

TowerofTerror
02-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Well it all depends on what the crowds will be and if they need to do 3 stops.