PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Parade in April

cfrith
02-20-2006, 05:00 AM
I just read the update about the Electrical Parade coming back early! Does it usually run everyday? I hope it is when we are there April 23-27! I've never seen it!

DangerMouse
02-20-2006, 06:05 AM
You can check the DL calendar to confirm this, but during that time, it is only running Fri, Sat and Sun.

vicbella2
02-20-2006, 07:04 AM
I believe it's only running daily from April 7-23 (Spring break peak weeks). You'll get your chance to see it on April 23 at 8:45 pm. Have fun, Last time we saw it, dd was 1 and ds was 4. They dont remember seeing it all, but we do have pictures of it from that trip. Hoep to see it again as a family this summer.

nvmom
02-20-2006, 07:22 AM
Gosh, don't they need a couple of practice runs sometime during Mar 2-6?? :)
No, I'm happy for those of you who will see it this spring.

nvmom

JookyG
02-20-2006, 12:17 PM
I believe it's only running daily from April 7-23 (Spring break peak weeks). You'll get your chance to see it on April 23 at 8:45 pm. Have fun, Last time we saw it, dd was 1 and ds was 4. They dont remember seeing it all, but we do have pictures of it from that trip. Hoep to see it again as a family this summer.

They're bringing it back early for the season and not just Spring Break. According to the official Disneyland calendar, it's running daily through Spring Break and then back to weekends through May. That's as far as the DL calendar shows to date, but presumably it'll run all the way through the summer. I've heard that from other sources as well.

Yippee!!! The world's most psychedelic parade! How can you not love it?

vicbella2
02-20-2006, 04:55 PM
I think it's great that it'll be running again (not only during the summer). I apologize for my misinformation above. I was looking at the disneyland.com calendar when I posted above. I must not be seeing it for april 28-30 though.

ymn
02-21-2006, 07:41 AM
Hi, I have never seen the parade. Where is a good spot for viewing? How early do you need to find your spot? I'll be there Easter week, so it looks like they will have it every night. Thanks!

MammaSilva
02-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Purist will flame me for this I'm sure, but ya take your blessings where you find them and I'm grateful to have the parade back even if it is in the 'wrong' park. I will say that for all the things we complain about with DCA, the design for the parade route or entertainment corridor is well planned because the entire route has great viewing areas.

ymn
02-21-2006, 08:39 AM
That's Great, Thanks!