PDA

View Full Version : AP holder in florida

crrees
02-18-2006, 10:43 AM
being an AP holder in FL does not have any effect whatsoever at DL DCA or the resorts (discounts yadda yadda) am I correct? Sorry this is a dumb question but hey maybe someone else wants to ask the same thing?

Malcon10t
02-18-2006, 10:53 AM
being an AP holder in FL does not have any effect whatsoever at DL DCA or the resorts (discounts yadda yadda) am I correct? Sorry this is a dumb question but hey maybe someone else wants to ask the same thing?
I dont think so, but I would still check with the hotels as you may gett the 10% discount there.

mckygirl99
02-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Not a dumb question but you might want to try and here's why...

I am a APer here at the DLR and I was told that I could use it in WDW for discounts at stores. I tried using it at DTD and was told that the parks are different entities and that I could not use it but the manager gave it to anyway and said they would make an exception this one time.

Try it, you never know!!!

Burnt Toast
02-18-2006, 05:50 PM
DLR APs do not grant you any special privledges or discounts at WDW and same with vice versa. DLR and WDW are two completely different Resorts.

Hell, they treat DLR Cast Members differently when we go to WDW (like no discounts to water parks, Cirque, golf, DisneyQuest, etc.) because they catagorize their discounts as "Florida-Site" only. Supposedly we at DLR do the same to WDW but it's not like we have any extra "plusses" to offer to our Guests. :P

Alex S.
02-19-2006, 04:00 PM
On my last trip to Walt Disney World I successfully used my Disnayland Annual Pass for on property parking at both Magic Kingdom and Disney-MGM Studio. Both times I prefaced it with "I don't know if this is true but I was told that I could use a Disneyland Annual Pass for parking." At the Magic Kingdom toll booth the lady thought about it for a second and then said "sure, go on in." At MGM the parking guy responded immediately with an "of course" and waved me through.

Have no idea if this is official policy or whether it works reciprocally with WDW APs at DLR (of course, DLR cast members would probably think WDW APs fraudulent since their just flimsy paper tickets).