PDA

View Full Version : Villain photo ops?

CariBelle
02-17-2006, 10:32 AM
I think I saw a similar post on here before, but I can't find it now. Anyhow, are there "set" spots for villians to appear? (Example- A Princess is most likely found near the castle) I've seen the Red Queen in from of Alice, and also Malificent in the same spot.

annieb727
02-17-2006, 10:38 AM
You can see Cruella at Hollywood Pics backlot in DCA - don't think there's a set time for her there. She's VERY VERY funny!

Alex S.
02-17-2006, 10:48 AM
I haven't seen proof positive of it yet, but I've been told that yesterday was the last day of the White Witch appearing in the castle courtyard and that in the same place they're going to begin cycling through villain appearances (which may or may not include the White Witch).

The is some semantical confusion in the information so it may be that next Thurdsay is the last day.

CariBelle
02-17-2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks Annie! I haven't met her yet, so I will be sure to make a trip over there.

Alex- I'm not going for two weeks, so hopefully someone will be able to confirm that info before then. Thanks :D

CrazyTrain
02-17-2006, 01:47 PM
If you're looking for a certain ne, be sure to ask the CM at the ride board! He or she will call and find out where you can see your villan :D

scaeagles
02-17-2006, 01:49 PM
My mother in law will not be at DL any time soon.

CariBelle
02-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Oh that's a good tip LB! Thanks!

P.S. I love the quote in your signature ;)

Sceeagles- So I have no hopes of seeing the Evil Queen?

CrazyTrain
02-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh that's a good tip LB! Thanks!

P.S. I love the quote in your signature ;)

;) That was what was playing at the time, so... ;)

Good luck! I always see thevillians about but i'm too scared to go up to them!

Oh the Queen of Hearts is sometimes out in front of the train tracks, on the gate side, with the other Alice characters.

ChipmunkStar
02-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Alex, consider this your positive. Yesterday the Queen of Narnia made her last "definite" appearance in the courtyard. The location is now considered to be the Villain's Lair... I don't have details on who will be featured, but I'm fairly sure the Queen from Snow White will probably be heading in the direction.

Also, the only other villains in the park are Foulfellow Fox and Gideon (appearing with the Pinocchio Unit), Queen of Hearts (appearing with the Wonderland unit), Captain Hook (appearing with Peter and Wendy or at the Plaza Inn breakfast), the Queen from Snow White, and Cruella (appearing in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot or on Main Street). Those are the current regulars in the park, so if things change soon, another update may be needed :)

CariBelle
02-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Thanks ChipmuckStar!

Another Dimension
02-17-2006, 05:42 PM
The Princesses and Alice are cute...

...but the Wicked Queen and Cruella are HOT!

Scoring a pic with a Princess is always nice...
Scoring a pic with The Queen or Cruella is totally Priceless! :~D

cpeak
02-17-2006, 10:18 PM

Unless my SIL makes an apperance. But she is more like Malifacent(?)