PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim busses

bbangel
02-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Hoping someone here will know how easy it is to get from Disneyland area to Angel Stadium. We will not have a car. Is the bus workable or would a cab be better? I've looked at the OCTA website, but not sure how long the walk is from the bus stop to the stadium. More worried about coming back at night than going there earlier in the day. We are staying at the Red Roof Inn.
Also the OCTA website mentions there is a 7 day local bus pass. Anyone know where I can get one close to DLR?

Malcon10t
02-17-2006, 09:32 AM
Hoping someone here will know how easy it is to get from Disneyland area to Angel Stadium. We will not have a car. Is the bus workable or would a cab be better? I've looked at the OCTA website, but not sure how long the walk is from the bus stop to the stadium. More worried about coming back at night than going there earlier in the day. We are staying at the Red Roof Inn.
Also the OCTA website mentions there is a 7 day local bus pass. Anyone know where I can get one close to DLR?We do the cabs from there when we come in on Amtrak. It is generally $5 to the hotels right at the park.